Reviews for Resplendence of Ebony
throwing-dynamite chapter 6 . 8/29/2008
oh the morbid goodness that makes this realistic and oh so WONDERUFL! I have missed this story, I'm glad you updated. Awesome job and I hope you add another chapter and don't leave us hanging for a finale, eh? *tosses confetti at you*
elwing chapter 6 . 8/24/2008
A very intense chapter to say the least!

Wow! yeah I hoped/wished that Fate would live taking into account the other Fic - Ode of Darkness - but then one never knows, surprises can happen.

I loved the chapter even when things developed the way they did, making things cleared if not happier.

I'll look foward the next installment.
Rain54 chapter 6 . 8/23/2008
You finally update it! Yay! I did not have any expectation at the end of chapter 5 since different characters ended up dead. So yeah, I guess in some way Fate came back to life is a bit surprising. The Wolkenreitter's fate was sad but fitting in their circumstances. Their final moments were quite moving. This chapter had been a rollercoaster ride, looking forward for the conclusion :) I'm for once curious how you're going to tie things up (?) seeing everything was so bleak at this stage.
Yukimura Akira chapter 6 . 8/23/2008
Well, I got to say, this is the best chapter as of yet. I loved this the most. And surprisingly, my favorite character in here is not one of the leads but the villain, Takeru. You've done such a great job with him that I cannot help but hate and love him at the same time. It's a pity that he had to die but all good things must come to an end after all. In this case, maybe it was bad since he's the bad guy -.- Anyway, it's really good and I can't wait to read the finale, hope you update soon!

Until then,

Aki -
V chapter 6 . 8/23/2008
Oh,wow. Umm.

I just can't really think of anything to say, you totally blew my mind there.

The Wolkenritter's gambit, Hayate and Yuuno's deaths... Fate coming back to life...

Masterfully planned.
808tenshi chapter 6 . 8/21/2008
Well, since I know what a review hungry author, here I am. J/k.

Anyway, I knew it! I said it didn't I? Bloody hell, I knew you were going to kill everyone. And screw sounding intelligent, I'm going to babble. *Sigh* I don't even know if it counts that you saved the two main characters. You killed Hayate! She's my favorite. D;

Moo... Well, I'll be kind... It was very well written and and well delivered. I guess I see what you mean when you say the end result was inevitable with the situation being as it was. Intense, emotional and gripping. Keep up the nice work.

[s]Post the seventh chapter, you dolt...and you'd better lay off the killing, Miss Serial Killer.[/s]
crzy4anime chapter 6 . 8/21/2008
woot! i absolutely love this update. very emotional and it almost had me crying- which isn't good cause i'm at the library. i did get a little confused but everything worked out so... i can't wait to see the finale of this superb work. keep up the awesome work and until next time. ~_~Suchi~_~ oh and i did hope/know fate didn't die. XP
eclairz chapter 6 . 8/21/2008
hak, i know Fate won't die, she IS after all the main character. -peace!-

and aha! i guess i was right in thinking that the wolkeinritter are going to die after all! their suspicious behaviour from before kind of give that off...

but still, this is so sad! T.T everyone just DIED! -sob-
Yo chapter 6 . 8/20/2008
Ah, Nanoha's epic line in the middle...

Anyways, this series of stories just goes to show that the death penalty, or just the willingness to eliminate enemies, is truly a confounding question. Nowadays, I lean to this concept: "I walk a lonely road strewn with corpses to see a better world, a world where something like me does not exist. Why do you fight, hero, if not for your own pride and glory?" Meh, evil is just a matter of perspective - indeed, becoming the worst evil, or just dark if you are lucky, to protect everyone else makes it all worth it.
FuryouMiko chapter 6 . 8/20/2008
I saw it coming... I didn't want to admit it, but... I saw everything except Fate.

I guess it's always destiny that creeps up on you while the world falls to pieces.

Thank you, Vita, for stopping Nanoha killing Takeru... though it was a wasted effort if you wanted to salvage her soul.

That's mine now. *demon look*
EastLake chapter 6 . 8/20/2008
Ah, this was the story that I liked the most four months ago when I started reading Fanfics again...and I must say the outcome is...satisfactory. Then again I had considered many many scenarios back then and I think I would've been happy with any one.

Awesome story, looking forward to the epilogue
Obsessivetoapoint chapter 6 . 8/20/2008
...oh my god. I-this story is by far the most interesting and saddening NanoFate story I've read. Even though I didn't wait the four months for this chapter like some have, it still felt like forever. But this is really satisfying. :D

Please continue!

Ja ne~!
clarec97 chapter 6 . 8/20/2008
This is really a good one, sad but good. It is depress to know that all other died and they are the only ones update soon.

Happy writing.
NanoFate.us chapter 6 . 8/20/2008
FATE!

Thanks Eagle ;_;

That was unexpected, thanks for the great chapter and for bringing our dear Fate-chan back T_T
animeluver123 chapter 6 . 8/20/2008

*twitch*

This is horribly good in a morbid way. T.T I hope you continue to make me feel sad for reading this. xD

But really, it's a good fic. o.o I look forward to the next chapter~!
155 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »