Reviews for I Will Wait
It's a really good story so far, and I know the story is complete already and it doesn't really matter much, but you asked to R&R...So here you go. Your stories are really intriguing to me. Im reading this one, in the middle of The Snake King's Temple, and getting ready to read all the others.
Welp, bye X3
Ella459 chapter 31 . 10/8/2014
O_o...yes!
Guest chapter 12 . 9/21/2014
This is an AMAZING fanfiction! Btw u accidently said yami at ine point instead of Atem its not a big deal though. BUT SERIOUSLY THIS ROCKS YOU HAVE SOME SERIOUS TALENT!
Farenheit July chapter 37 . 10/20/2013
Sorry Realm I try to find this sequel but I can't find it :(
Can you give clue where it is? Please I need to know what the sequel..
Farenheit July chapter 38 . 10/20/2013
Haha it's make me exited at least XD
Before I feel angry when know that atemu had a wife T_T
But now happy end :D
Farenheit July chapter 34 . 10/20/2013
God!
I crying hard T_T
Poor Ryou and Yugi..
Mana's Madness chapter 38 . 8/5/2013
That was actually quite cute, and I've never read a trapshipping story before. I almost had a freaking heart attack at chapter 34; I saw there was more but I saw what you were doing by having them sealed in the items and I had to fight off so much fangirl squealing... XD
Yami's Sweetheart chapter 38 . 7/31/2013
Loved it!:)
Deadly Shadow chapter 14 . 7/15/2013
Misty "Trapshipping! I want to read it!"
Rain "Really..."
Misty "I rather read this than throw a pie in Ra's face any day!"
Rain "Yes, you can read Trapshipping, but... Never cardshipping!"
Misty "*Puts her hand over her mouth* E-excuse me... *Runs off*"
Rain "The shipping ain't bad or anything... Oh well. Anyway, great story can't wait to read Trapshipping I honestly never read Trapshipping before it sounds so interesting!"
MaxLovesYugiYami chapter 38 . 5/30/2013
Max: I haven read a lot of Yugi*Atem(u)*Ryou*Bakura parings in story's. it is a very good story. Some spelling here and there other wise EXILENT!
Helen: Not bad. I love DEATH ! And KILLING/HARMING PEOPLE! That's why I'm in that department in her story's.
Sam: It's so sad that future Yugi's father beat him. I wonder what happened to everyone else from the past. Can't wait to read the sequel!
Max: GOOD JOB! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
kage kitsune 14 chapter 38 . 2/8/2013
Great story.
HollyKalina23 chapter 38 . 1/6/2013
Please please please please upload the one-shot sequel! I want to see what job Bakura does.
StarDeckLucario1 chapter 15 . 12/31/2012
By the gods… your sooooo good! I love your stories especially this ones. Your a realllllllly good author! I wish I could just figure this update thing out. XD! Anyways, keeep writing!
fruits.baskets1 chapter 38 . 12/4/2012