Reviews for I Will Wait
Zena McClain chapter 31 . 12/5/2016
I had a thought where Yugi rides Atem and Bakura, while Ryou rides Yugi as Atem and Bakura pound into Yugi hard and fast causing Yugi to hit Ryous sweet spot, over and over again, until All four release at the same time.
Zena McClain chapter 12 . 12/5/2016
When Yugi heard the Millennium Ring calling him to the old library and Bakura found him in the library, mumbling that Bakura is to have the Millenium Ring. Why not have it where Yugi is call to all Millennium Items, accept the Millennium Puzzle, but Bakura hears the Millennium Puzzle calling him but feels that Ryou is to help him find the Millennium Puzzle but knows that you cannot touch the Millenium Puzzle but Ryou can,as bakura and Ryou are on the way to find Pharaoh Atem and Yugi wild looking for them they run into no one no guards no slaves not even Atems father, when bakura and Ryou walk to the throne room the millennium puzzle Flys out of Ryous hands and towards Atem and Yugi, that the chain connected to the Millenium Puzzle goes around Atem and Yugi neck and splits into different millennium puzzles, where Atem has the Millenium Puzzle made of gold while Yugi has the millennium puzzle of light and same goes for the Millenium ring, Bakura has the Millenium Puzzle made of gold while Ryou has the Millenium ring made of light. Where you have Yugi and bakura find in Millenium items is up to you cuz I cannot think of where they should find the Millennium items but Millennium holders have a small bit of power that is the same as the Millennium items they hold (ex: Isis the gift to see the past present and future so she can not always see the full vision she is supposed to but with the Millennium necklace her Visions increase in power and knows what to say and what not to say when it comes to her visions same goes for the other holders all Millennium items.)

If you have any questions you asked me just go to
Emily chapter 38 . 7/22/2016
Great story. When is the sequal coming? Does Ushio get scared out of his wits when he meets Bakura or when he tries to get to Yugi and Ryou?
Guest chapter 5 . 2/25/2015
It's a really good story so far, and I know the story is complete already and it doesn't really matter much, but you asked to R&R...So here you go. Your stories are really intriguing to me. Im reading this one, in the middle of The Snake King's Temple, and getting ready to read all the others.
Welp, bye X3
Ella459 chapter 31 . 10/8/2014
O_o...yes!
Guest chapter 12 . 9/21/2014
This is an AMAZING fanfiction! Btw u accidently said yami at ine point instead of Atem its not a big deal though. BUT SERIOUSLY THIS ROCKS YOU HAVE SOME SERIOUS TALENT!
Farenheit July chapter 37 . 10/20/2013
Sorry Realm I try to find this sequel but I can't find it :(
Can you give clue where it is? Please I need to know what the sequel..
Farenheit July chapter 38 . 10/20/2013
Haha it's make me exited at least XD
Before I feel angry when know that atemu had a wife T_T
But now happy end :D
Farenheit July chapter 34 . 10/20/2013
God!
I crying hard T_T
Poor Ryou and Yugi..
Mana's Madness chapter 38 . 8/5/2013
That was actually quite cute, and I've never read a trapshipping story before. I almost had a freaking heart attack at chapter 34; I saw there was more but I saw what you were doing by having them sealed in the items and I had to fight off so much fangirl squealing... XD
Yami's Sweetheart chapter 38 . 7/31/2013
Loved it!:)
Deadly Shadow chapter 14 . 7/15/2013
Misty "Trapshipping! I want to read it!"
Rain "Really..."
Misty "I rather read this than throw a pie in Ra's face any day!"
Rain "Yes, you can read Trapshipping, but... Never cardshipping!"
Misty "*Puts her hand over her mouth* E-excuse me... *Runs off*"
Rain "The shipping ain't bad or anything... Oh well. Anyway, great story can't wait to read Trapshipping I honestly never read Trapshipping before it sounds so interesting!"
Max Crimson chapter 38 . 5/30/2013
Max: I haven read a lot of Yugi*Atem(u)*Ryou*Bakura parings in story's. it is a very good story. Some spelling here and there other wise EXILENT!
Helen: Not bad. I love DEATH ! And KILLING/HARMING PEOPLE! That's why I'm in that department in her story's.
Sam: It's so sad that future Yugi's father beat him. I wonder what happened to everyone else from the past. Can't wait to read the sequel!
Max: GOOD JOB! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
kage kitsune 14 chapter 38 . 2/8/2013
Great story.
HollyKalina23 chapter 38 . 1/6/2013
Please please please please upload the one-shot sequel! I want to see what job Bakura does.