Reviews for Saiyajin no Oujo
The Morrigu chapter 12 . 6/11/2005
-whines- lol! I want you to update this story! Try writing a lemon scene ;) that would be good...seeing how you have pratically already done one. Lol! Any how...UPDATE THIS STORY ASAP!
cardcaptor eternity chapter 12 . 4/10/2005
you said u were finishing this story but it's been over 2 years. update please?
xaurorax chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
I love your stories, maybe you should creat a web page where people can read your stories. Becaues I sertunally love your stories.

Sincerly,

xaurorax
cardcaptor eternity chapter 7 . 4/8/2005
u said read the title but sorry what does Saiyajin no Oujo mean? i mean, is there like a japanese-english website out there? how do u translate all this stuff?
cardcaptor eternity chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
i like it
FunnyBunnyBandit chapter 12 . 4/3/2005
Hello! I've considered not getting out of my computer chair until I saw an update on this story...then realized I might miss graduation in 3 years if i did that. Mommy would be dissapointed. So I guess I'll just go about my normal life, checking back every year or so for an update. PLEASE update soon.
valeries26 chapter 12 . 4/2/2005
I was just wondering when you're gonna to update? I love this story!
keri carlson chapter 12 . 3/24/2005
It has almost been two years and i keep on waiting for a new chapter, please continue this story!
Ivy Tearen chapter 12 . 3/21/2005
upadate update update

Please, I like your stoyies so would you please update this one and all the trunks usa otherones. You are a good writer and I can't wait to see what comes up next.
sleepy26 chapter 12 . 3/4/2005
this story is great so can't wait to read

Jacque Nicole chapter 12 . 3/1/2005
You MUST complete this story soon! You're KILLING me here!
Angry Cat chapter 12 . 1/16/2005
you know, you better update soon! take a look at the last time you've updated! hello! i mean, i sure you're a smart person and of course, you can do math too! SO TAKE A LOOK! just update this story and then no one will have to yell at you again!
Sesshoumaru-LiL-Wolfe chapter 12 . 12/24/2004
i like ti and can't wait for you to update soon i really like this story and can't wait for more how long are u going to be making it
liza chapter 12 . 12/7/2004
omg this rocks! please please update soon! ur fanfics are wonderful! lol i love trunck reaction and i love how usagi reacts back!
yuki chapter 11 . 12/3/2004
this is a class story please write somemore i want to learn what happens. and is the sword gohan has the twin to the sword ox was wearing? i think this is a awsome story.
594 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »