Reviews for Saiyajin no Oujo
cardcaptor eternity chapter 12 . 4/10/2005
you said u were finishing this story but it's been over 2 years. update please?
xaurorax chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
I love your stories, maybe you should creat a web page where people can read your stories. Becaues I sertunally love your stories.

Sincerly,

xaurorax
cardcaptor eternity chapter 7 . 4/8/2005
u said read the title but sorry what does Saiyajin no Oujo mean? i mean, is there like a japanese-english website out there? how do u translate all this stuff?
cardcaptor eternity chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
i like it
FunnyBunnyBandit chapter 12 . 4/3/2005
Hello! I've considered not getting out of my computer chair until I saw an update on this story...then realized I might miss graduation in 3 years if i did that. Mommy would be dissapointed. So I guess I'll just go about my normal life, checking back every year or so for an update. PLEASE update soon.
valeries26 chapter 12 . 4/2/2005
I was just wondering when you're gonna to update? I love this story!
keri carlson chapter 12 . 3/24/2005
It has almost been two years and i keep on waiting for a new chapter, please continue this story!
Ivy Tearen chapter 12 . 3/21/2005
upadate update update

Please, I like your stoyies so would you please update this one and all the trunks usa otherones. You are a good writer and I can't wait to see what comes up next.
sleepy26 chapter 12 . 3/4/2005
this story is great so can't wait to read

Jacque Nicole chapter 12 . 3/1/2005
You MUST complete this story soon! You're KILLING me here!
Angry Cat chapter 12 . 1/16/2005
you know, you better update soon! take a look at the last time you've updated! hello! i mean, i sure you're a smart person and of course, you can do math too! SO TAKE A LOOK! just update this story and then no one will have to yell at you again!
Sesshoumaru-LiL-Wolfe chapter 12 . 12/24/2004
i like ti and can't wait for you to update soon i really like this story and can't wait for more how long are u going to be making it
liza chapter 12 . 12/7/2004
omg this rocks! please please update soon! ur fanfics are wonderful! lol i love trunck reaction and i love how usagi reacts back!
yuki chapter 11 . 12/3/2004
this is a class story please write somemore i want to learn what happens. and is the sword gohan has the twin to the sword ox was wearing? i think this is a awsome story.
lil-sis4556 chapter 12 . 11/6/2004
update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update!
593 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »