Reviews for House of Potter
Ranmaleopard chapter 14 . 10/20
This is just really interesting and I can't wait for more
abooksrbest chapter 14 . 10/13
Please update soon
DragonTamer01 chapter 14 . 10/10
This story has been going really well so far. I hope it gets updated soon!
mumphie chapter 14 . 9/26
It is sad that 'real life' has intervened and your story is unfinished. Despite a few word errors, your story is very good; it flows, is smooth, and is intriguing. I would dearly love for you to be able to come back to this and finish. Your storyline and writing style is far and above so many that I have seen on several sites. Thank you for what you have written, and I hope that you can find your muse again...did you look under the couch cushions?
mumphie chapter 7 . 9/26
Professor Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore is the Supreme Mugwump of the International Confederation of Wizards and Chief Warlock of the Wizengamot. But other than a few spelling/grammar/word errors, this is fantastic!
dvildead chapter 14 . 9/16
UNE SUITE?
chester258 chapter 14 . 8/30
Like this story! Hope that you will continue it!
FotoDi chapter 13 . 8/25
My thoughts after Chapter 14:

Wouldn’t the Weasleys remove Ron from Hogwarts for the rest of the year and “home school” him? Imagine the combined weight of Aunt Muriel, Molly, Percy, Arthur, and correspondence courses with Bill(?), and maybe a few other close friends of his parents ... Mr. Diggory? Dodge? Moody? ...

Ron Weasley is doing himself s d his family’s reputation great harm. He is alienating everyone at Hogwarts, offending his noble peers, irritating his professors and getting weeks upon weeks of detentions as well as losing a great number of House Points. Ron is not listening to anyone. The twins and Ginny are all furious with him. Worse, Ron is making enemies by ranting and blaming Harry Potter for his every misfortune.

Considering the great cost of a Hogwarts tuition, Arthur & Molly should pull their hotheaded, narrow-minded, and lamentably lazy youngest son. Stating at home for 6 months with tutors, packed schedules, chores, no other children, no Chess or Gobstones, no Quidditch, no Balls, no candy, not being able to see the remainder of the Tri-Wizard Tournament. Perhaps, Ron might even have to hold part-time job...? This could be an important “Reality-Check” for this angry young “hot head” who strikes out with anger and cruelty (without any thought) when he feels overshadowed by his siblings and friends.
Kawilger chapter 14 . 8/22
Please more
Jadeorion chapter 14 . 7/18
Please continue this
LonesomePhantome chapter 5 . 7/13
hey, the statement about cake is a bit wrong you know. There one Hagrid gave him when they first meet.
ej-83 chapter 14 . 7/10
I had hoped that they found the horcrux that kreacher had kept and destroyed it together.. N also hv the blacks and malfoys be possible allies or get them disowned from the black family tree.. Anyway keep up the good work
Currahee506 chapter 14 . 7/9
Update
babydoll.MK21 chapter 14 . 7/6
this is awesome plsssssssssss plssssssssssss update soon
lmill123 chapter 14 . 7/4
I do hope that you are going to continue this story. I just finished rereading it and enjoyed it greatly.
Ron and his jealously was spot on. He constantly blamed Harry for his own problems brought in by his laziness, and quick temper. I enjoyed how Harry pointed out examples of Dumbledore's actions him and what has happened the last three years to finally open her eyes. And he did it by not even mentioning all the blocks Dumbledore had placed on him
I like Snape's change of attitude towards Harry. It would be even more so if he was how little he really looks like James and more like Lily.
1,638 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »