Reviews for House of Potter
Guest chapter 13 . 7/2/2012
Great job so far; I really like your story! Please update soon!
Adameia K chapter 13 . 6/29/2012
what an intriguing story i really enjoyed reading itXD
Bloodfire87 chapter 13 . 6/25/2012
Murderers! I hold Dumbledore, Krum and everyone else who dealt with that task accountable...(sniff) I love dragons...Sorry..wonderful story. I jumped for joy though when Sirius was freed and Harry is now able to live with him, not to mention him actually being his father! So it's blood adoption, I'll take it! I very curious as to whether or not Harry with get together with Hermione..(wink)...Can't wait to see what happens next! Cheers!

Bloodfire87
Shadowdude333 chapter 13 . 6/19/2012
Amazing story! Please update soon!
Iwa Shinju chapter 13 . 6/17/2012
An interesting story. It's a pity you don't continue writing it. I am curious of how the plot would progress. I love that you don't make Harry come to his full powers overnight, but have him work towards them. However, it would be far more of a pleasure to read the story without the numerous lexical mistakes. Moreover ortography leaves much to be desired. I've read in your profile that you are German and yet you haven't as of yet published a single story in your mothertongue. I can't help but wonder why you write in English? And obviously without having your story proofread before publishing. If I, not being a native speaker of English myself, can't help but notice that you often use words in inappropriate context, not to mention your mixing British and American English even though the characters don't leave the British Isles, surely it wouldn't be beyond a beta-reader to correct you.
Sol Spell Diggory chapter 13 . 6/17/2012
Been reading non stop! And I was very pleased with what I read!

Loved it! Or better say, I'm loving it!

I was very surprised when in the early chaps you refered that Sirius was in Açores, Portugal... I'm portuguese! It was a great joy to read something like that!

And this new Harry... Ain't he a hell of a character?

I just feel sorry for Ron... I hoped he would come around...

Update it soon!

Oh! And I really hope you are okay, while reading the story I read your Notes... Hope to hear from you soon!
SamHelenCarterMagnus chapter 13 . 6/5/2012
Poor dragons :(

I hope you update soon!
danbear chapter 13 . 5/23/2012
write more
elsakay chapter 4 . 5/21/2012
Are you scared of commas? I ask cause all those exclamation marks makes it seem like everyone is OVER! EXCITED! Which is annoying since otherwise I am liking the story, and those ! are distracting.

Really, commas are your friends. Check out the quote that you used in chapter four as an example of how to use them instead of exclamation marks. Here's how it would read if you wrote it:

"Professor!" He started again after a moment. "The Sorting Hat told me I'd – I'd have done well in Slytherin! Everyone thought I was Slytherins heir for a while … because I can speak Parseltongue!"

"You can speak Parseltongue, Harry!" said Dumbledore calmly.

See, no longer a scared/concerned conversation between Harry and Dumbledore, but instead it's now Colin Creevy and the Philosopher's Stone.
zeichnerinaga chapter 13 . 5/19/2012
i like this story very, very much, please continue it and update soon
mrmistoffelees chapter 13 . 5/16/2012
*Smirk* Well, the sh*t has hit the fan for Dumbles and I've got the feeling that even more is about to hit the fan.
Rocia Mixan chapter 13 . 5/11/2012
I like this story, I hope for next chapters!
Cassandra30 chapter 13 . 5/3/2012
Superb! Is there more?
Wolfmilk chapter 13 . 4/24/2012
I have only very recently come across this story and I would like to say that I was hooked from the very first chapter. I love your plot line and ideas for this story. And your characterisation of Harry and his friends is very deep and detailed.

I wonder if Harry is going to start some sort of campaign to help the dragons. Perhaps Hermione and Neville can help him too. And it would be brilliant if you added a scene where Harry has a chat with the dragons using his new found ability.

Keep up the good work and I’ll be waiting for your next update.
Elaine's Spike chapter 13 . 4/16/2012
loved this chapter please update soon.
1,431 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »