Reviews for House of Potter
shyfacewinona chapter 13 . 2/10/2015
I enjoy your story so far i look forward to continuing this thrilling tale.
darkworkangel chapter 12 . 1/22/2015
do you plan to finish this if so when it's a great story
Evening Dew chapter 13 . 1/19/2015
I loved this story it was awesome!
Lichstenstein chapter 13 . 1/10/2015
It's interesting. Keep writing please!
loretta537 chapter 13 . 12/22/2014
this is a great story, I hope you update it soon
Fast Frank chapter 5 . 12/3/2014
Draco's cavalier attitude toward Hagrid at his first meeting with harry, insured that they could never be friends, but I could see how Harry exacerbated things.
I wouldn't have bothered to raise this point, but in this story protocol is driving the plot, Dumbledore is Chief Warlock of the Wizengamot, "Supreme Mugwump" is his ICW title.
Millie chapter 13 . 11/24/2014
Please return to this story and complete it. Some of the writing is derivative, but the basic plot appears to be original. I read a lot of fanfic and this is the first discovered where Harry doesn't compete in the tournament. Also the idea of Ron going 'mental' and allowing his nasty nature to show before the drawing is a great idea. Please find a beta whose native language is English. If your current beta's first language is English, then shame on them. Even the most cursory reading displays errors in spelling, grammar and sentence construction. Your story is too good to be damaged by these mistakes. Thanks for writing and giving me a couple hours of pleasure.
Louise chapter 13 . 11/11/2014
Please update! its a very good story and i really want to know what happens
Fick Chick chapter 13 . 11/9/2014
I wonder how Victor would react if Harry told him what he just told his friends. I hope you continue this story.
Purple Fire Dragon chapter 13 . 10/24/2014
I hope you some day continue this story. It's pretty good so far.
Sarek5959 chapter 13 . 9/27/2014
This has been a GREAT story to read. Thank you for sharing your talents. I'm looking forward to more on this one.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/20/2014
Hey! I really enjoy your story, it's a lot of fun to read.

However, in this chapter you wrote:" Harry rarely became parcels or letters". This means that Harry rarely changed into letters, like a person can become a doctor, a teacher or a baby becomes a child. Harry would probably get or receive letters, not become a letter. In German it is a false friend which always provides funny mental images.

Sorry about just picking out mistakes but this one can be a bit confusing. Again, your story is great, please continue writing!
ianbrandt300 chapter 13 . 9/15/2014
Update soon plz. Have harry support dragins more too?
QueenLyssa chapter 13 . 9/9/2014
Just finished reading your House of Potter, was a really good read. you have a few grammatical, punctuation, and spelling errors through out the story, mainly at the beginning. Still I really enjoyed it, was able to get into the story well, you made your characters strong and believable. Wish you would update, would love to read more.
Hp princess no.1 chapter 13 . 9/5/2014
Please please please update this story! Love it so much the plot is sooo amaysing!
Could u please PM me and let me know where u r planning on going with the story? You havnt updating for years!

If u have abandoned the story, would u consider putting it up for adoption so it can be finished!?

Please PM me and let me know,

Hope to here from u soon,
Hp princess no1