Reviews for House of Potter
AmyGraceSTL chapter 14 . 8/1
Please add more chapters Great story! I would love to read more.
lalo80 chapter 5 . 7/29
Buena historia, porfa actualiza pronto
ShamiksXa chapter 14 . 7/16
Hopefully you'll be uploading soon!
ShamiksXa chapter 9 . 7/16
Good so far! However, I think that there is an unbalanced ratio of description, dialogue, and action. The dialogue seems unnatural, while your description and action are piling up nicely in a pethora. I suggest getting a beta, or if you already have one, get another one on top of it. I must say, this story is quite intriguing and interesting! The plot is well developed. I hope you get another beta to show all of your potential. Keep going! It's just the dialogue that doesn't really flow well. You've already improved a lot since the beginning, after all.
swainbob142 chapter 14 . 7/16
great story,very well written with a great plot. Looking forward to your next installment.
Erimenthe chapter 14 . 7/14
I do hope you will be updating this soon. I would love to see how things go after the hols with the rest of the tournament etc. There is so much more that Harry (and the others) need to learn, especially when it comes to Dumbledore and his scar.
courntey1 chapter 14 . 7/6
I hope you continue this story.
Ducky1776 chapter 14 . 7/5
I do hope you're able to update this story soon - I understand health problems getting in the way. I really love Harry/Sirius stories!
Gidget1889 chapter 8 . 6/29
I just wanted to point out you kept writing "inhabitable" which means "not able to be lived in" when you were saying Sirius was going to make the house able to be lived in or "habitable". If you are a non-native English speaker, no worries as it is an easy mistake to make. It just makes it a little confusing and I had to read it twice before I caught that it was a misunderstanding in the word use.
RG chapter 14 . 6/25
Hope you continue this story.
rustyone chapter 14 . 6/21
Just read your story, House of Potter and I have to say I really enjoyed it. I hope you will continue the story, but I do understand how life can get in the way. I also understand having health issues that would hamper your creative writing. Keep up the good work, and thanks for sharing.
DarkViolet7258 chapter 14 . 6/11
the literature club, huh?
witchsbroom chapter 14 . 5/25
just found your story and I'm hoping that you haven't given up on it and that a new chapter will be up soon
witchsbroom chapter 14 . 5/25
Just found your story House of Potter and just love it. Hope that your health has improved and that we can see a new chapter soon.
Traveler301 chapter 14 . 5/21
This is a really good story Jane. I do hope you continue it soon.
Thanks for the fun read,
Ron Pate