Reviews for House of Potter
forestreject chapter 12 . 6/15/2014
Does he know about Luna being bullied, or are the Claws behaving?
Axcel chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Anyone notice that Sirius is practically the only one who is never bashed in any fic? It is extremely rare to find the Weasley Twins bashed, too. But Sirius bashing is borderline taboo, it seems. Kinda like Itachi in Naruto. Except, Itachi was beloved by the fandom during the long time everyone thought he was a super-powered mass-murderer. He was loved just because he killed the Uchiha. Whom everyone hated thanks to Sasuke. Sirius is loved because he is just that awesome.
georgia.underwood.7 chapter 13 . 5/30/2014
This is a good story. Please update soon
Aleazanna chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
Love this story and hope you will update it again. Petunia, in her thoughts mentions that Harry is about to begin his 4th year of his 'save' year long attendance to Hogwarts.
Aleazanna chapter 2 . 5/27/2014
Love this story. You have a typo on 2nd to last paragraph. You said that Harry put his wand in his back pocked, rather than pocket.
shiho chapter 13 . 4/25/2014
hello are you going to update anytime soon? its been years...
Reader1 chapter 13 . 4/13/2014
I LOVE THIS
LPeck chapter 13 . 3/28/2014
Please update soon! It's interesting how Sirius is Harry's dad as well (that was a twist I didn't see coming) but it's good that Harry can finally have some happy moments in his life. c:
oihugutyr chapter 13 . 3/17/2014
great story, please continue. can't wait for dumbles bashiong ;) i hate him.
A Kitten for Padfoot chapter 13 . 2/24/2014
I know this is probably hopeless by now, but I loved the story and would appreciate an update
PurplePythonShoes chapter 13 . 1/20/2014
Like the story..please update soon
Sailor Pandabear chapter 13 . 1/20/2014
cool
Avid Reader0907 chapter 13 . 1/19/2014
I really enjoy your story. The Sirius and Harry interactions are great. I hope that you will update soon.
hawkswench chapter 13 . 1/16/2014
I do hope you are felling well enough to start writing again soon.
AliB1149 chapter 13 . 1/9/2014
Given that this hasn't been updated in over two years I assume it's abandoned, however I will follow it just in case. It's quite good and apart from some very minor errors it is a decent read and I think it's a pity it's not finished.
1,411 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »