Reviews for House of Potter
Mukuro234 chapter 13 . 10/19/2013
This is a very awesome fic, very interesting
Immortal Sailor Cosmos chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Hey. So this is like the...fifth? Time I've read this story. I hope you're feeling well, and if you're not, I hope you feel better soon. And once you are well, I hope you can update a chapter too, because I love the Genusmorphagus idea, & this is like the only story I can find it in. I might write a story with the idea in it. & of course, give you full credit, now that I've re-found the story I got it from. I'm not sure if my cliche Super!Harry has genusmorphagus in it or not. I don't think so, but I can't remember. Although I'd alter how it works. Only a metamorphmagus who was born male could do the switch. Since all humans begin Female and only those with a Y chromosome become male, only the ones with a Y chromosome have the ability to be make, and can "revert" to female, so no born females, like Tonks, could do it, since they don't genetically know *how* to be make. Not that the magical a would actually know the theory of that, but that's how I'd make the magical theory of genusmorphagus work.
So, I hope you are well, and I hope you can update.
DarkRavie chapter 13 . 10/11/2013
I really like this story and hope you will eventually return to finish it. It's very good and I really would like to read what happens next with Harry.
Steve-Arkarian chapter 13 . 9/30/2013
Really interesting story. I hope you pick it back up. If you do you should consider getting a beta. You've misspelled names an other words, some word choices could be changed to flow better, and another common issue I came across deals with grammer... you've mixed up the way words should be ordered in several sentences. Overall, it's a good story and I hope to see more of it.
MMe. Pince chapter 4 . 9/29/2013
Dude... "...Tiberius Titus Tousles Trunk Shop..." I immediately thought you should change the word 'shop' to 'trove'.
d1x1lady chapter 13 . 9/23/2013
I love this story! Has been a great read.
breakingheart93 chapter 13 . 9/22/2013
please hurry and update soon i cant wait to read more!
MayaStormborn chapter 13 . 9/18/2013
I hope your health is getting better!

Your writing is very good, and you bring up some brilliant points in this story too! Stories like this made me look back and re-evaluate Dumbledore, and I've got to admit, I don't like him now. Even if JKR's Dumbledore wasn't intentionally malicious, he caused far more problems than he solved!
prety chapter 13 . 9/17/2013
i like it pretty much
Guest chapter 13 . 9/17/2013
I would love to see what you write next. Your a great writer and your stories are great too. I hope you keep up the good work with is story and all your works.

Terri
whitebuffalowmn chapter 13 . 9/12/2013
wow! what a good story! I wonder if barty crouch jr. lost his magic? and will harry join charlie after graduation? will you the author ever finish this story? a great and unique story, one that kept my interest.

thank you for your time and effort.
kage kitsune 14 chapter 13 . 9/10/2013
Update soon, please!
starfish56 chapter 13 . 9/7/2013
I really love this story line. I hope you continue it. I also enjoy Sirius being free and living with Remus at the House of Black. I really feel like you are leaving me hanging here by not finishing this story.
Jharry1960 chapter 13 . 8/29/2013
Thank you. This would have been a great one if you had stayed with it. Very original. I'll follow it in case you ever pick it up again. I'd love to be able to favorite it some day. Take care.
jil chapter 13 . 8/14/2013