Reviews for House of Potter
Avid Reader0907 chapter 13 . 1/19/2014
I really enjoy your story. The Sirius and Harry interactions are great. I hope that you will update soon.
hawkswench chapter 13 . 1/16/2014
I do hope you are felling well enough to start writing again soon.
AliB1149 chapter 13 . 1/9/2014
Given that this hasn't been updated in over two years I assume it's abandoned, however I will follow it just in case. It's quite good and apart from some very minor errors it is a decent read and I think it's a pity it's not finished.
Thea chapter 13 . 1/3/2014
I love this story! please update soon!
rdeen1952 chapter 13 . 12/6/2013
great story, but I guess you have stopped. what a shame.
kariza2013 chapter 12 . 11/14/2013
please write MORE!
Dave Cochrane chapter 13 . 10/21/2013
These stories are great, but they take too long to Finnish , there is always something to stop the author from completing their work, some blam their computers ( a lot do that ) and some are ill. Looking forward to the return of your good health and even more so the return to this workpiece .

DaveC
Mukuro234 chapter 13 . 10/19/2013
This is a very awesome fic, very interesting
Immortal Sailor Cosmos chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Hey. So this is like the...fifth? Time I've read this story. I hope you're feeling well, and if you're not, I hope you feel better soon. And once you are well, I hope you can update a chapter too, because I love the Genusmorphagus idea, & this is like the only story I can find it in. I might write a story with the idea in it. & of course, give you full credit, now that I've re-found the story I got it from. I'm not sure if my cliche Super!Harry has genusmorphagus in it or not. I don't think so, but I can't remember. Although I'd alter how it works. Only a metamorphmagus who was born male could do the switch. Since all humans begin Female and only those with a Y chromosome become male, only the ones with a Y chromosome have the ability to be make, and can "revert" to female, so no born females, like Tonks, could do it, since they don't genetically know *how* to be make. Not that the magical a would actually know the theory of that, but that's how I'd make the magical theory of genusmorphagus work.
So, I hope you are well, and I hope you can update.
DarkRavie chapter 13 . 10/11/2013
I really like this story and hope you will eventually return to finish it. It's very good and I really would like to read what happens next with Harry.
Steve-Arkarian chapter 13 . 9/30/2013
Really interesting story. I hope you pick it back up. If you do you should consider getting a beta. You've misspelled names an other words, some word choices could be changed to flow better, and another common issue I came across deals with grammer... you've mixed up the way words should be ordered in several sentences. Overall, it's a good story and I hope to see more of it.
MMe. Pince chapter 4 . 9/29/2013
Dude... "...Tiberius Titus Tousles Trunk Shop..." I immediately thought you should change the word 'shop' to 'trove'.
d1x1lady chapter 13 . 9/23/2013
I love this story! Has been a great read.
breakingheart93 chapter 13 . 9/22/2013
please hurry and update soon i cant wait to read more!
MayaStormborn chapter 13 . 9/18/2013
I hope your health is getting better!

Your writing is very good, and you bring up some brilliant points in this story too! Stories like this made me look back and re-evaluate Dumbledore, and I've got to admit, I don't like him now. Even if JKR's Dumbledore wasn't intentionally malicious, he caused far more problems than he solved!
1,414 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »