Reviews for House of Potter
A Kitten for Padfoot chapter 13 . 2/24/2014
I know this is probably hopeless by now, but I loved the story and would appreciate an update
PurplePythonShoes chapter 13 . 1/20/2014
Like the story..please update soon
Sailor Pandabear chapter 13 . 1/20/2014
Avid Reader0907 chapter 13 . 1/19/2014
I really enjoy your story. The Sirius and Harry interactions are great. I hope that you will update soon.
hawkswench chapter 13 . 1/16/2014
I do hope you are felling well enough to start writing again soon.
AliB1149 chapter 13 . 1/9/2014
Given that this hasn't been updated in over two years I assume it's abandoned, however I will follow it just in case. It's quite good and apart from some very minor errors it is a decent read and I think it's a pity it's not finished.
Thea chapter 13 . 1/3/2014
I love this story! please update soon!
rdeen1952 chapter 13 . 12/6/2013
great story, but I guess you have stopped. what a shame.
kariza2013 chapter 12 . 11/14/2013
please write MORE!
Dave Cochrane chapter 13 . 10/21/2013
These stories are great, but they take too long to Finnish , there is always something to stop the author from completing their work, some blam their computers ( a lot do that ) and some are ill. Looking forward to the return of your good health and even more so the return to this workpiece .

Mukuro234 chapter 13 . 10/19/2013
This is a very awesome fic, very interesting
Immortal Sailor Cosmos chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Hey. So this is like the...fifth? Time I've read this story. I hope you're feeling well, and if you're not, I hope you feel better soon. And once you are well, I hope you can update a chapter too, because I love the Genusmorphagus idea, & this is like the only story I can find it in. I might write a story with the idea in it. & of course, give you full credit, now that I've re-found the story I got it from. I'm not sure if my cliche Super!Harry has genusmorphagus in it or not. I don't think so, but I can't remember. Although I'd alter how it works. Only a metamorphmagus who was born male could do the switch. Since all humans begin Female and only those with a Y chromosome become male, only the ones with a Y chromosome have the ability to be make, and can "revert" to female, so no born females, like Tonks, could do it, since they don't genetically know *how* to be make. Not that the magical a would actually know the theory of that, but that's how I'd make the magical theory of genusmorphagus work.
So, I hope you are well, and I hope you can update.
DarkRavie chapter 13 . 10/11/2013
I really like this story and hope you will eventually return to finish it. It's very good and I really would like to read what happens next with Harry.
Steve-Arkarian chapter 13 . 9/30/2013
Really interesting story. I hope you pick it back up. If you do you should consider getting a beta. You've misspelled names an other words, some word choices could be changed to flow better, and another common issue I came across deals with grammer... you've mixed up the way words should be ordered in several sentences. Overall, it's a good story and I hope to see more of it.
MMe. Pince chapter 4 . 9/29/2013
Dude... "...Tiberius Titus Tousles Trunk Shop..." I immediately thought you should change the word 'shop' to 'trove'.
1,417 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »