Reviews for House of Potter
Remenis9 chapter 5 . 2/17/2008
Really good can't wait for the trial. Also want to see your verion of the world cup
dillon2 chapter 5 . 2/17/2008
You updated! Great job. Can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the good work.
The Wandmaker chapter 5 . 2/17/2008
What's so wonderful about this story is that it feels so right...so far, it's the HP series as I had hoped it would be. Dumbledore's canon treatment of Harry was always rather disturbing. The true lack of anything remotely revealing about Harry's wizarding heritage seemed more than a little bizarre. Nothing justified the years of suffering and abuse. Not to mention the cavalier removal of the one person who really cared about Harry.

Thank you for restoring Sirius' place in the story, and coming up with such a satisfying, creative explanation.
Smargden chapter 5 . 2/17/2008
Good story. just minor spelling-miss, no problem to go past it. Fine idéas of blood-adoptions, and goblin-test. Loocking for your update.

/Bill
anaknisatanas chapter 5 . 2/17/2008
I want to see the trial! How will Ron and Hermione react? And will there be any other changes when Harry returns to school? I'm a bit nervous about him confronting Dumbledore and I'm very curious about how Snape will react.
AyameKitsune chapter 5 . 2/17/2008
*Grins* I really like this fic! _ I can't wait to see what happens next! _
Immortal Spud Thief chapter 5 . 2/17/2008
powerful!harry! woo!

:D

cant wait for the next chapter!

its brilliant!

;)
Bluesnowman chapter 5 . 2/17/2008
Great update.
Fire Dolphin chapter 5 . 2/17/2008
wow, a lot seems to have happen. It will be interesting to see what more hapens. i wish siruis the best with the trial.

It would be interesting to see what new twist you bring in to 4th year. Also is the pairing going to be slash or harry/ginny type (?) update soon!
Tabbycat1220 chapter 5 . 2/17/2008
another great chapter!
magicaltears chapter 5 . 2/17/2008
I LOVE IT! *HUGS* Only one little thing, in a part of this you put Voldemord instead of Voldemort. Just thought I'd let ya know! Anyway, great job darling! Please update soon!

-Britt-
Rem-Luva chapter 4 . 2/16/2008
are there any more chapters?

i would really love to read them or a follow up to this story.

thanks
tansy1354 chapter 4 . 2/9/2008
You must have been bitten by a cousin of my muse, as I had a similar idea but certainly not as grand as yours. Which means that I don't have to write it, instead I can just sit back and enjoy reading it.

Here's an idea I had intended to incorporate, feel free to use it, if you haven't thought of it already. I had this idea that because of Harry new knowledge that somehow he could use the his status as an heir to get out of competing in the Tri-Wizard Tournament, or perhaps use it to compete for him.

Anyway as I say you can use it or ignore it, I am sure your story will still be entertaining.
GingerBookworm chapter 4 . 1/28/2008
great story i cant wait to read more
Ciroth chapter 4 . 1/26/2008
Not bad. Looking forward to more
1,431 | « Prev Page 1 .. 78 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 .. Last Next »