Reviews for House of Potter
slashslut chapter 7 . 6/16/2008
oh, i cant wait for all of dumbles plots to come undone! and i for one wouldn't be upset if harry and ron dont completely repair their friendship; he's never really been good for more than comic relief imo. good riddance i say! read ya later:)
shellsboy24 chapter 7 . 6/16/2008
great story so far
jabarber69 chapter 7 . 6/16/2008
take that dumbydork! he's now free and the guardian of your weapon...hehehehehehe
magicaltears chapter 7 . 6/15/2008
Great job so far! I love it! Please update soon! I'm glad that Sirius is free now!

-Britt-
WolfGirl75 chapter 7 . 6/15/2008
that was asome. cant wait for more. please update soon.
anaknisatanas chapter 7 . 6/15/2008
I'm so pleased that it worked out for Sirius going to Amelia Bones. I can't wait to see what the repercussions are, for example what Dumbledore will do and what the Ron's family will think.
Wonderbee31 chapter 7 . 6/15/2008
Well, it looks like maybe Ron can be taught, though with all that looks to be building here, I can't wait to see what all happens when Harry gets back to school, and how he and the others play off agaisnt each other, as well as what other plans Dumbledore might put into effect.
Firehedgehog chapter 7 . 6/15/2008
great fic
my3angels24319 chapter 7 . 6/15/2008
this is a lot diffrent than other stories i've read and i really like i hope that sirus and harry get closer and maybe Remus will make an appirence soon
karlii chapter 7 . 6/15/2008
Great! :-)

Keep up the good work! I can't wait til dumbles get his! hehehe
jayley chapter 7 . 6/15/2008
the ron thing was a bit too extreme, since it was solved so simply. anyway, yay for sirius! he's free! and on father's day too! good present!
xXShadowThornXx chapter 7 . 6/15/2008
This is a really good chapter and I hope you update soon.
jayley chapter 6 . 6/15/2008
i think the use of potter just didn't work. i think making ron mean is fine and all, but u have to have more progression. i think his mean statements would've worked just as well to show his jealousy if he'd still called him harry. the immediate use of potter just seemed awkward and forced
Daenin chapter 7 . 6/15/2008
*grinning* This is great! You handled the trial really well. It will be interesting to see what happens with Dumbledore. I hope Harry keeps his knowledge close for a while longer.
Bluesnowman chapter 7 . 6/15/2008