Reviews for House of Potter
ubetiburn chapter 7 . 6/15/2008
Thanks for the update. One of the better starting Sirius lives stories that I have read. Please keep up the good work!

Hope that you do not mind the PM that I sent you. If you did not get your chapter returned to you from me, please email me if you would like it back!
animaluvr123 chapter 7 . 6/15/2008
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS STORY, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Illyra chapter 7 . 6/15/2008
Yes! Hes free, hes free. I absolutely love this chapter. First for the talk Bill and his parents gave to Ron and secon for the trial. Thank you.
wolfawaken chapter 7 . 6/15/2008
Yes! he fre.
graypheonix chapter 7 . 6/15/2008
Heh, finally an update. And a pretty good one to boot. Still, Ron is going to go ballistic about this, and the backlash is going to be difficult. Like you said, not telling Hermoine is going to be difficult, but not telling any of th Weasleys? Well, that's going to be interesting. Neh, continue to update, will ya? Ja ne.
black-hurt17 chapter 7 . 6/15/2008
yeah! siri is free, i hope dumbles an dcrouch go down!
cyiusblack chapter 7 . 6/15/2008
cool chapter update soon
Tabbycat1220 chapter 7 . 6/15/2008
great chapter
Yana5 chapter 7 . 6/15/2008
yay he is free
LeprechaunJV chapter 7 . 6/15/2008
Superb. Harry will be with Sirius and Dumbledore cannot do anything about it (hopefully). Proof needs to be uncovered about dumbledore's involvement in sirius' imprisonment and harry's hard life with the dursleys.

Thanks

JV
dave-gerecke chapter 7 . 6/15/2008
Good chapter, but if DD knew, and I suspect the others also knew, then the questioning did not go far enough.

Who cast the F charm, and did the caster know who the secret keeper was?

Questions for a later time.

dave
jumping-jo chapter 6 . 6/14/2008
sweet story rons being a jealous prat earlier than expected waiting with anticipation for sirius trial and how will hermione act with harry having a photographic memory? will she get cut that he remembers things cause she's not the type to like getting beaten in anything
ROBERT-19588 chapter 6 . 6/10/2008
Great story.

Looking for more.
Chink Gryffindor chapter 6 . 6/3/2008
Hey great story! I love where it is headed!

Can't wait for more! Update soon please!
Vukk chapter 6 . 6/2/2008
now what are you planning to do differently in chapter 9. I believe 7 and or 8 will be the trial/party and the train trip.
1,550 | « Prev Page 1 .. 79 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 99 .. Last Next »