Reviews for House of Potter
Nozomi-dono chapter 4 . 1/22/2008
Wow this is really going somewhere i love how you got sirius so involved. and all the things he can do! I cant wait till you update again. The fact that you used a ravenclaw bloodline was even more orginal adn exciting to read about. You made it seem more real when you explained how sirius had realtives with some of the ablities and about his fathers...thats was genuis.

Well im done rambling but keep going i fully support you !
Imagination-livin'free chapter 4 . 1/13/2008
Oh I do love this story. Its different having someone with Harry, its a nice change. I hope you write more soon.
readingirl4030 chapter 4 . 1/11/2008
He's got a photographic memory! His learning was blocked! Dumbledore a bastard! Please please please write more. Please I beg you!
graypheonix chapter 4 . 1/8/2008
Hm, love the story thus far. Now if only there could be an update soon, hm? Lol. I really do love the story, it's interesting, though pretty bland thus far. Also, how are you going to handle most of the other elements of the story, like Ron and Hermoine, as well as the rest of the Weaslys', and Dumbledore himself? The old man is still useful, so you can't kill him off or run him away from the school just yet. Anyway, update again soon, ja ne.
DragonFoxx chapter 4 . 1/8/2008
I very much liked this chapter. I can't wait to read more. What color are Harry's eyes? Are they still green, you never did say. I hope you write more soon.
shiftyless chapter 4 . 1/6/2008
Most fantastical, especially when he found out he had a parent that was alive & he had alot of magical talents/gifts.
Aria Dragoncrest chapter 4 . 1/5/2008
Wonderful story so far. I can't wait till you update! :D
Rainbow2007 chapter 4 . 1/5/2008
oh love your story
Holen-Snape chapter 4 . 1/4/2008
Love the update. What happens when Harry goes home looking diefferent? and what will Dumbles do when he finds out the harry had the soul peice removed the all the blocks removed. and will we find out what he lost with the obliviate spells? thank you for the udpate
jabarber69 chapter 4 . 1/4/2008
Hey excellent shopping trip, except I would of gotten him wizarding contacts, one time entry with mutliple charms and also gotten him at least a 4 compartment trunk, the extra space would be for dueling and muggle working out and maybe martial arts if he wanted to take it up.
mrmistoffelees chapter 4 . 1/3/2008
Nice story so far! Keep up the good work!
Female Marauder chapter 4 . 1/3/2008
Totally awesome chapter! Update soon! This story ROX!

-Female Marauder-
Sliver of Melody chapter 4 . 1/3/2008
This chappy was totally awesome!
Vellouette chapter 4 . 1/3/2008
As long as you don't call Harry 'Harriette' or anything else along those lines I'm happy.

I love Harry/Luna stories. I do think Harry is a late bloomer when it comes to romance, really he has very little time to even think of it, I think the end of sixth year or seventh is when he would really start to notice the girls around him.

I'm glad he finally got some new glasses.

The trunk Sirius got for him was perfect. Not to large so that it was practically a mansion in a trunk, but large enough that Harry could live in it while at the Dursley's. With the floo connection he'll be able to travel to Grimmwauld Place and visit Sirius whenever he wants once Sirius moves there. Which will hopefully prevent the disaster at the Department of Mysteries.
AyameKitsune chapter 4 . 1/3/2008