Reviews for House of Potter
L123o123v123e123 chapter 4 . 1/3/2008
Awesome story. I know you wrote that you don't update fast, but do try to update soon.
Raider of the Lost Book chapter 4 . 1/3/2008
Hooray for Goblins! I love that Harry isn't going to have the terrible visions from his curse scar and that he is going to have parental influence from Sirius. Please don't kill Sirius, that would be terrible and I would cry! I can't wait to see what the Marauders are going to do to Dumbledore. Please update soon.
Tabbycat1220 chapter 4 . 1/3/2008
another excellent chapter!
dillon2 chapter 3 . 1/2/2008
That last line cracked me up. Great job so far on the story. I hope you update again soon, Keep up the good work!
Ninpha chapter 3 . 12/29/2007
I like it so much this story. I laugh a lot with Harry turn to a girl xDD

update soon!
ladyjr16 chapter 3 . 12/29/2007
This seems like an interesting twist to the whole Dumbles is a manipulative... and I have never read Sirius as a father, I hope you update soon.
GingerBookworm chapter 3 . 12/24/2007
nice story please write more
Female Marauder chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
I'm reviewing through this chapter because it's the only one that I haven't reviewed yet. UPDATE YOUR STORY! I keep checking for an update because I NEED to find out what happens next! Please update soon!
AshenV chapter 3 . 12/21/2007
Very nice beginning, I am liking it so far. It is nice to read a story where Sirius is more of a responsible and stable wizard, not to mention that I always have a weakness for these kinds of stories about houses and tradition etc. something I think JKR was stupid to miss in hers. Thanks so much, looking forward to more!
Serenity of the Lake chapter 3 . 12/20/2007
Please update soon! I want to find out what happens next!
Rayvens Cave chapter 3 . 12/14/2007
omg...LOVE THIS STORY! and I mean LOVE IT. Please continue as soon as you can
helbaffy chapter 2 . 12/13/2007
Love this story! Really good plot! Please update soon! :)
Kin Pandun chapter 3 . 12/10/2007
Poor Harry. Thinks he's a girl. So he can change gender, so what? Might be fun, even. I can hardly wait to read what happens next.

Thanks for writing,

Kin.
Kammari chapter 3 . 12/9/2007
lol poor harry.

cant wait to see the next interesting chapter.

OrionLuckyStar chapter 3 . 12/9/2007
WOW! this looks good... cant wait to see what will happen next hope to see something new soon! will Harry take a new identity as a girl? that could be intresting! up-dates soon!
1,407 | « Prev Page 1 .. 79 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 .. Last Next »