Reviews for Forever and a Day
badwolf107 chapter 10 . 4/11/2008
xD lolol! so funny. poor alice. can't wait 4 the nxt chapter
Daedalos chapter 10 . 4/10/2008
Ahah, that was great at the end with Alice. Great job, thank you!

-chris
A-Liars-Choice chapter 10 . 4/10/2008
I won't say much but i really like this fanfic and i can't wiat for the rest of it !
gracefullyme1025 chapter 10 . 4/9/2008
Aw poor Alice! good chapter.. update soon :)
Tiffany chapter 10 . 4/9/2008
YEA! :D An update! :) Thanks for the recgonition, it was very humbling. I wish the chapter had been longer, but I totally understand your situation :) Hope that you're able to put up another very very soon! I liked this chapter, though it was a little bit fluffy :) Can't wait to get to the good stuff! :D Awesome job!
All.The.RageR chapter 10 . 4/9/2008
the mousse part is my favourite.

you had me laughing for a good 2 minutes.
Willow Silvernight chapter 10 . 4/9/2008
I actually had to remind myself that this wasnt Braking Dawn. Its soo good, it just pulls you in. Cant wait to read more!
ol2bob chapter 10 . 4/9/2008
This is a great story! Definitely deserves more reviews because it's actually in-character!
gracefullyme1025 chapter 9 . 4/3/2008
I love this story. It's very cute. Everyone seems in character. Please update soon. :)
Tiffany chapter 9 . 3/25/2008
Arr... I'm dying without an update! :) Hope you get to updating soon! It's phenomenal! :D
J'adore Edward chapter 9 . 3/22/2008
Yay! It's really cute and sweet and fluffy!
Cloielle chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
I've been checking back to this site every day to see if you've added any more of this fanfic, I cannot wait to read on! It's brilliant. Well done!
rachel chapter 9 . 1/30/2008
this story is amazing but you should continue and write about the trip 2 new york and the wedding.
badwolf107 chapter 9 . 1/26/2008
good idea using edwards clothes 4 pjs. its a good story. please write another chapter soon!
Tiffany Breindel chapter 9 . 1/23/2008
W-O-W! I cannot wait for the next update! Your writing is amazing and I really don't know how I'm going to do with the absense of updates for a month or more when you move! Please hurry with the next chapter! Love, love, love it! :)
83 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »