Reviews for Forever and a Day
royailight chapter 7 . 1/15/2008
oh good chapter.

wite more. how sweet edward eating for bella

mike. muahahahaha id give my algebra grade to see his reaction
Sailor Jelena chapter 7 . 1/15/2008
cool!
badwolf107 chapter 7 . 1/15/2008
that was a rlly good chapter!
eclipselover chapter 7 . 1/15/2008
good chapter. I liked it alot
Maybe Me chapter 7 . 1/15/2008
This is a really good story and i think you got the characters very well :D i'm looking forward to next chapter! Keep it up!
Half Blood Outcast chapter 7 . 1/15/2008
i loved it! i can't wait for you to finish this because i loved stephanie meyers books so much. I think this is how it would've gone too. please finish the suspense it killing me!
luvtwilight chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
This is amazing so far! Please update soon... these stories are holding me over until Breaking Dawn comes out.
My-Bella chapter 6 . 1/4/2008
Very cute so far! Can't wait to see why Mike invited them to the movies!
badwolf107 chapter 6 . 12/22/2007
I loved the story. it wz exactly like bella would have reacted, but renee & charlie would definately have tried harder 2 stop her from getting married.
cto10121 chapter 6 . 12/20/2007
This is a great story! Your style is reminiscent to Stephenie Meyer's. Update soon!
ReaderRabid chapter 6 . 10/22/2007
I'm doing NaNoWriMo too. Maybe I should finish my fanfics before then? gah, I didn't realize it was so close!

I look forward to seeing what you come up with next!
Romantic-Faerie chapter 5 . 10/9/2007
Again a really good chapter! All that was so totaly Alice with all the excitment and orginisation! update asap! cant wait to read more!
yumi2482 chapter 5 . 10/8/2007
hahahahaha! that's hilarious. update it's a good story and it's hilarious and I want to read more.
ReaderRabid chapter 5 . 10/8/2007
I am *so* glad that Alice couldn't plan *my* wedding! yikes. She really doesn't take no for an answer, does she? The mind boggles.

I hope the next chapter is more fun for Bella!

(sorry, brain-dead, or I'd do a better review)
Snaily chapter 5 . 10/8/2007
Guessing this one was a filler? That's okay, they're necessary sometimes (believe me, I know!) :) Can't wait for the next chapter!
83 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »