Reviews for Invalid
Nectar-Ambrosia chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Wahahahaha! Brilliant! I LOVE these two's dynamic, and you've got it right down pat. Poor Martha! But dang, you write her so well! Oh, and your subtlety is tasteful, tantalizing, and terrific!
Enarra chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
When choosing games to play, it's always a good idea to pick one that's been mathematically solved.

This was lots of fun.
Jadziwine chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
too funny. the doctor definitely needed a slap !
faerietaleredux chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Excellent, as usual!

Poor Martha though, never really appreciated-despite her amazingness. Ten really needs to treat her better sometimes. Especially considering how well she takes care of him.

I love his snark though. And her reaction to his innuendo-laden eyebrow. Hilarious!

Altogether a hit :D
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
*giggles* Oh this Doctor! He's a terrible patient! Love it, I was laughing all throughout this fic.
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Doctor! Oh Martha is gonna get him when she finds out. LOL

Thanks for writing.
La Dormeuse chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
I really don't want to sound like an annoying parrot. So the fact I'm reviewing even though I want to sleep and have awful finance forms to fill out means I LOVED IT!

Favourite lines: "A game?” he said disdainfully. His expression change so rapidly from one of disgust to one of delight that she would have missed it if she blinked. “Have we still got Connect Four?”

Well it was until this...

“Daniel Radcliffe! Ended up in Eastenders, didn’t he! What a waste...” I choked on tea.

Sina xx
frangipaniflowers chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
:D
Spoofmaster chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Hahaha! Doctors do make the worst patients. I love his reaction to his back going out, and Martha being perfectly willing to help him out...but also easily annoyed by him. It's probably bad that I was all "No, Martha, you'll get spoilers!"

Anyway, adding this to the Tin Dog.
wyldcat chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
Yes yes yes, Daniel Radcliffe in Eastenders! Ahahaha!

Anyway, love this fic! Very cute. :D
Eliche chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
Very nice!
Jay the Nerd Kid chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
E! Just what I needed to brighten my day. I love your Ten! (Well, I love Ten in general, but yours is especially lovely.) And I love that you've made them just friends, because there's absolutely nothing wrong with them being like that (for all that I love shippy Ten/Martha fic, the less shippy stuff is beautiful as well).
Gamine Madcap chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
hehehehe...so he's really just pulling one over on her huh? That's great. Keep up the great work!
Elvish-Princess99 chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
Daniel Radcliffe in EASTENDERS? No...his hotness shall be wasted! The world is too too cruel.
chrisfardell chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
The Doctor being sick? That is something I haven't seen before. Very well done.