Reviews for Photophobia
Timeskipper1 chapter 10 . 10/17/2013
Well, considering the subject, the story was bound to get more serious. The humor was definitely good, the psychology of the characters was spot-on and very poignant. There are a few slips every now and then, like you were trying to gloss over some parts that IMHO would've worked well given a little more screentime, but in the end, I really liked this fic, also because it's a rarity to read something like this. It's a pearl in the mud, so to speak.

I just don't have the energy to write an actual review -.-
The Hodge Podge Kid chapter 10 . 6/23/2009
I really liked this ending!

I think you should leave it in the humor section, because there still is a lot of humor in this story. It's a very serious story like you said, but there are still a lot of comical tones to it (like when Sarina 'turned off' the laptop by dropping out the window...)

And it's not quite angsty either...it has a little darkness to it, but it's still has a bit of lightness to it...it's like Aster said...he hasn't stopped rooting for Sartorious, but he knows what might happen...he's realistic, but still has an inkling of hope.

M.E.A.N.I.N.G.L.E.S.S., for short...did this happen to be a deja vu of SMEHK? I think that was hilarious...it's just a coincidence, right? ;)

Anyway, you did a great job on the ending...it's an ending, but the story continues...
AgentApril chapter 10 . 6/22/2009
Don't beat yourself up over the ending-it wasn't as bad as you're making it out to be ;P

This fic is so funny-I LOVE it! I'm not 100% sure if I reviewed it yet, but if I didn't, I'm wondering why not, because, as previously mentioned, I LOVE it!

So, anyway, I wish there was more to it, but I'm just happy you finished it! :D
Diapers chapter 9 . 6/9/2009
Aww damned -hugs Aster- Quick update, you! I wanna know what happens later. :B The story's getting kinda serious ;_; I read it again from Chapter 1 because I kinda forgot how funny it was at the beginning. Nonetheless it was enjoyable X3 -hugs Dra-
WilderCapall chapter 9 . 4/12/2009
whoa, that was interesting...

this fic is becoming decidedly less humorous...still has its cynical charm though. ;D

can't wait to see what aster does about that bill...
Doodle Sketch chapter 8 . 2/2/2009
I love this story, I really do! I rarely laugh out loud at a story, but this was hilarious. I really do think you should come back to this one (following the notice on your profile) but I guess it's your choice. I just really want to know what happens next. :P
WilderCapall chapter 8 . 1/18/2009
aw...that sucks...

i almost forgot about this fic; forgot how much i liked it, anyway?

hey, i'm sorry i havent talked to you in forever; the computer was broken. you said you were having a hard time; if you want to talk, i'm here.

update soon.
Coco Gash Jirachi chapter 8 . 1/6/2009
Gash: ... I've been clicking the "Add Story to Favorites" button for two whole minutes... I'm still not used to the new review button!

Aki: I'm still sitting the friggin' corner, Gash!

Gash: ... Shut it and let me review! DX

Aki: (Growling)

Gash: Anywhos... - This story just keeps getting better and better to me! Its like, perfect, man!

Aki: Great, she's gettin' into hippie mode...

Zeon: Let her be.

Gash: LIKE THE BEETLES' SONG! _

Aki: SOMEBODY MAKE HER STOP!

Gash: . Did I mention I love this story?

Aki: If not in reviews, than at least a thousand times!

Gash: **-** Better make is two thousand now!

Aki: Great! Get started on that while waiting for the next update!

Gash: O.O Aki, you're a genious! You astound me! Why, your mother must have been Einstein's sister or something!

Aki: Gash... YOU'RE MY CREATOR!

Gash: ... Oh, yeah! **_** ... UPDATE SOONSIES!
Kaiba-Kun chapter 8 . 1/6/2009
awesome :D

Dont worry! I still love your story. I too go months on end without updating. (not on purpose of course).

keep up the good work.

K-kun
Suspicious Soup chapter 7 . 1/5/2009
Yupp! The weirdest thing I have ever read. Too bad I enjoy it! Sux [...THIS IS ADDICTING!LMFAO...
Suspicious Soup chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Help! It's another crackfick. *, I enjoyed it. Please excuse my language.(DON'T!)

You've done it again. It's a quarter to midnight (thirteen minutes) and I'm laughing! What else do you expect me to do with your brilliant fics?
ReaperRain chapter 7 . 7/12/2008
Grr, that wait was TOO long, even for your fabulous wit! Faster next time, and you shall get a betetr review from me!

ReaperRain
Diapers chapter 7 . 7/6/2008
*coughDragoncough*

ASTER. YOU. ARE. NOT. BORING!

How could my husband be boring kyu~

Anyway, dragon, I am ashamed of you. How could you make us wait 3 frickin' months for this? T_T (Anyway, I should be more ashamed of muself...for not writing anything in 5 months)

Really funny though. Damn stupid girls. Quality humour expected from the Queen of Crack~

P/S This is the first story I've reviewed in months, Dra! Be honoured :D.

Diapers
KESA Alexandria chapter 7 . 6/23/2008
No no Aster!You are not boring us! Please DO tell us about your childhood "incidents" in which The D had to use a tranquilizer gun...

This was not disgraceful in the least I laughed like a hyena. But if those two police girls...you know what never mind

!Excelente!
WilderCapall chapter 7 . 6/23/2008
LOVED IT!

AWESOME! great chappie, laughed my face off! and whattaya mean, deja vu...? like from your other fics, or just from this one...? hmm...MYSTERIES! YAY!

no of course i didnt have any sugar today...*twitch*...whatever would give you that idea...*shifty eyes*?

update soon!