Reviews for Harry Potter and the Trip to the Past
Z
RevDorothyL chapter 34 . 8/11
I'm sure I read this several years ago, but I very much enjoyed reading it again! I especially enjoyed the twists and turns in Harry's relationships with Snape and Dumbledore, and the number of people you were able to save during Harry's 2nd time through. :)
BadWolfKris chapter 34 . 7/31
I really liked this story.
Shinobi Gatana chapter 34 . 7/10
I have no issues with Ginny, but having Harry end up with Luna alone makes this story worth the read. Great job overall.
Shinobi Gatana chapter 1 . 7/9
...A fascinating start. Good deal.
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 34 . 7/9
I enjoyed reading this again and was so happy to find that this was not the story I was thinking of in my last review.
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 30 . 7/9
I’m rereading this story for the first time in a very long time and I’m only partway through this chapter, but I’m really hoping this is not the time travel story where Harry intentionally allows fake Mad-Eye to confiscate the map, just because he somehow thinks it helps keep the timeline. I remember reading one like that and thought that was so stupid, especially considering he’s already made significant changes to the timeline (at least in most time-travel stories), so that it just seems as if there is no point in trying to make sure certain things do happen.

My memory is sketchy with this story, so I don’t know if this is the one that does that or not, but I’m hopeful it’s not.
BellatriXandButterbeeR chapter 1 . 6/25
Lilly comitted the blunder of not forgiving the poor nazi that called her a slur, pushing the poor defensless nazi further into murder and evil. didn't they see that no one was nice to him? thats why he called her a magical n*gger. its all her fault for not forgiving him.
x9alex2x chapter 19 . 6/19
This ia dumb. The whole year ia dumb. He could have ended it on the freaking train. I still don't get what was his goal in not doing it.
x9alex2x chapter 17 . 6/19
Why not just stun her or steal the diary or something. I don't get it. Also, pretty sure Myrtle was in ravenclaw.
x9alex2x chapter 7 . 6/19
Spellumin Breakosto...
Raj chapter 1 . 6/8
It could have been such a nice story, but noooo... Fight with your parents (who sacrificed for you) for snivelous (who was a death eater, who can't teach potion properly and hence destroy future aurors' careers, who was responsible for leaking the prophecy to riddle and hence responsible for your parents' death and your crappy childhood, who wanted to have Sirius Black kissed, who knew peter pettigrew was his fellow death eater but still let Sirius Black rot in Azkaban, who mind rape you instead of sincerely teaching Occlumency, Reported to Order very late in the battle of Department of Mysteries) why don't you
abiggz chapter 23 . 6/1
Ok so the story is somewhat interesting. I understand snape getting the credit where its due but this is just ridiculous putting sirius and remus through so much unwanted torture.
Astramilitarum01 chapter 34 . 5/30
The whole concept of how the story played out is strange, Snape is put to much on a pedestal and if you say it was because he made a wronged choice in his youth than i say every death eater is a raping murderer and his youth dosent excuse anything.

The story is not bad but i really didn't enjoy the style or premise of the story and it left a bad taste in my mouth that never left till the end. The only good part is the parring because even J.k.R admitted that Ginny was a bad choice
Nhanke13 chapter 1 . 5/7
I hate when people put Snape on a pedestal like this and ignore everything he's done before that. How are you really expecting me to believe Lily and James would be at all grateful to him is INSANE. Yes Snape did help the war efforts, and arguably sacrificed a ton; you can't excuse his behavior of harry AT ALL. He's a downright nasty human being and should not be around children AT ALL.
3,189 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »