Reviews for Harry Potter and the Trip to the Past
Harryhungerjackson chapter 34 . 4/16
i would of liked harry/ginny
Dave chapter 1 . 4/10
Written language has a formal structure so that the readers can understand what the writer wants to say. This writing violates so many rules that it is unintelligible. Your story has many good points but I honestly don't know what is happening in many of the paragraphs because the lack of proper punctuation and sentence structure makes it into gibberish. According to the profile this was started in 2007. I assume the authors skills have improved since so perhaps it would be wise to revise the more confusing parts,
crankypants16 chapter 34 . 4/9
Wonderful story! Thank you.
ajay426neo chapter 34 . 4/3
Interesting story. Good portrayal of Snape.
Corwyn chapter 34 . 3/31
Loved this story! Thank you ever so much for sharing it with us.
ThunderSphinx chapter 23 . 3/27
How insulting. U made Lily related to Snape! I was hoping she was descended from a Founder or that she was the descendant of some powerful family died out.

Lol, the Creepys are related to the Malfoys xD! And I suspected that Hermione would be related to Sirius.
ThunderSphinx chapter 21 . 3/27
Stupid Snape helping a stinking Death Eater escape justice and punishment.

And lol, Ron's an idiot.
ThunderSphinx chapter 20 . 3/27
Too bad Lucius didn't fall down any stairs like he did in canon xDD! :)

Hehe

And Pfft. It figures the Greasy Bat would be the one to help the filthy Death Eater.
ThunderSphinx chapter 19 . 3/27
Harry should have dealt with Ginny and her diary months earlier! Not wait. Jeez, what a buffoon lol (but then again, he was also one in canon xD).

Snape better not have all of the Basilisk remains. Those are worth a fortune and they belong to Harry!

What about any potential secret rooms in the Chamber of Secrets? I hope Harry will discover them :)

And the "Point Me" spell only points the caster due North. It is not a deus ex machina that allows the caster to find anything and everything (and even if it did, Voldemort's Horcruxes would be warded to where the spell was meaningless). It's a common fanfiction mistake.

I sure hope Harry doesn't allow the Death Eater Lucy Malfoy to get away with the Diary Incident. He belongs behind bars.
ThunderSphinx chapter 17 . 3/27
James Potter was not despicable Snape. You were and you continue to be despicable.
ThunderSphinx chapter 14 . 3/27
What about the Quidditch Final? Who won!?
ThunderSphinx chapter 13 . 3/27
Oh Snape. Dear old Snivellus. Lily would not want to speak with you because of how you treated her only son.

Your a stalker who was perfectly willing to have James and baby Harry killed so that you could have a second chance. You thought you could Woo her whilst she was grieving for her family. You are just a disgusting, slimy, creepy man who loves to bully children.
ThunderSphinx chapter 12 . 3/27
6th and 7th year classes are not divided up into Houses. All 4 Houses have their classes at the same time.
ThunderSphinx chapter 10 . 3/27
What the Flying Fudgesickles is WRONG WITH YOU!? Do you condone CHILD ABUSE!? Because that is what you are doing!

Snivellus KIDNAPPED, ASSAULTED, TORTURED, ILLEGALLY GAVE VERITISERUM TO, AND MIND-RAPED AN 11-YEAR OLD CHILD!

HE BELONGS IN AZKABAN!

WHY ON EARTH DO YOU CONTINUE TO DEFEND HIM!

Do you have "Snivellus Snape" posters hanging up on your wall? Grr, you stupid fanboy, Severus Snape is *NOT* ALAN RICKMAN!

Pardon my name calling but you kind of had it coming, with how you love Child Abusers and Child Kidnappers so much :(
ThunderSphinx chapter 8 . 3/27
Harry HASN'T VISITED HAGRUD EVEN ONCE!? HE'S SUCH A TERRIBLE FRIEND!

And Gryffindor better win the game. :)
2,763 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »