Reviews for Harry Potter and the Trip to the Past
WesM chapter 1 . 9h
I just finished this story and wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed it. It is one of the best time travel stories yet!
katiek121 chapter 34 . 3/19
I like how you finished this story. It works for the way you wrote it.
katiek121 chapter 25 . 3/18
This is an interesting story! I find it amusing and I like most of the changes. I wish you had kept Remus the DADA professor in Harry’s 3rd year though. He is my favorite one!
BillBrink chapter 33 . 3/7
This was worth a second reading. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. I hope you continue to write.
Eagle-Eyes chapter 34 . 3/5
Terrific story

Keep writing as life allows
raging fire storm chapter 8 . 3/1
the story is great, BUT are you telling me that Snape did all that in about the 3 seconds it took for Harry to fall down to 20ft? kind of hard to believe...
but anyways, I like the concept, and whatever grammatical errors there are, are negligible...
keep up the good work,
raging fire storm, storming off
Amazing work! I loved every moment reading it :)
tricorvus chapter 34 . 2/26
That was wicked excellent
Rock on
Varamyr chapter 34 . 2/16
Very well done story! Thanks
nessiesmith2012 chapter 34 . 2/14
I liked this story, thanks for writing!
vampdreams chapter 34 . 2/10
Very well written
I love redeemed draco and snape
Doc Junior chapter 34 . 2/8
Very good story, thanks a lot for all the time and the effort you put in it !
warisk8 chapter 5 . 2/3
Wow! Weird chapter. The way you described Harry's reaction it was like watching SRK. Not convincing.
MikeMystery chapter 3 . 1/27
Why would your Harry need a wand? After all you made his wandless magic versatile enough for everyday use.
Also, conjuring an owl?
And a bit of a creepy touch with the 36 year old man kissing a 10 year old girl that he sent into deep(er) sleep.

I admit that I really liked your rant about Snape from Harry, because you're right, they're similar in upbringing with the differnce that Harry had a greater support net.
And that's why I hope that there will be more of those unique ideas in your fic, so it doesn't become like every other time travel fic with over abundance of tropes (wandless magic, rich, portraits of everyone and their uncles that know everything,...)

Best regards, Mike
ladiefury chapter 34 . 1/23
I really super enjoyed this. Thanks so much for it.
2,885 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »