Reviews for Harry Potter and the Trip to the Past
Lionasha No Bruja chapter 10 . 5h
I'm just saying, even before the body bind Snape's whole setup screamed 'trap'. Harry should have known better.
Also, if someone tied me up, drugged me and mind raped me until I was literally bleeding to get my secrets based on a pretty flimsy suspicion...my reaction would be homicidal rage.
But instead of killing him or wiping his memory at the first opportunity, or at the very least tearing him a new one for the abuse, he just begs Snape not to give up his secrets. Snape is a Slytherin. Who hates him. That oath is full of loopholes, and Harry should have caught that too. He's just as reactive in this story as he was in Cannon, but in this one he has no excuse.
This Harry is even dumber than the original.
Bicycle Gremlin chapter 3 . 9/18
It's a very good story so far. I'm disappointed that it won't be Harry/Ginny as I truly believe that they belong together. I've known it since book 2 when they truly introduced Ginny. But your writing style has me hooked in and I can't wait to see where it goes from here.
Mintley8 chapter 34 . 9/16
Wow! What an amazing story! Thank you so much x
ROBERT-19588 chapter 4 . 9/14
I would like Harry to go to Gringotts and take an inheritance test.

I really like the story and hope Harry becomes a Ravenclaw and befriends Luna.
I keep wondering whatever happened to Dobby? Harry and you seem to have forgotten all about him.
veiland chapter 1 . 8/30
I loved this story, especially the explanation of how the blood protection worked. I've always thought this was the case, that it was SNAPE, who pleaded for Lily's life, that saved Harry, since Voldemort broke a promise to HIM. Wonderful story and a great ending.
huntjd1 chapter 34 . 8/21
If you would have put Snape friendly story or something to that effect I probably would not have read this story. As it was I barely made it through chapter one. As you can probably tell by this point I am not a Snape fan. I can not condone the way he treated children no matter what his upbringing was. Draco on the other hand was only a child and I can go either way with him. That being said once I got past the first chapter with all its Snape worship I actually enjoyed the story. Of course the only reason I got past chapter one is it was the only new story I currently had cued up on my web reader and I was driving so couldn't find something else. In the future please put something about the story being Snape friendly in the description. I consider Snape to be a child abuser and I can't stand child abusers. This is not meant to be a flame but constructive criticism about not putting this stories Snape stance in the description.
Good job tying up the various plot threads. I enjoyed the scene near the end, with Harry and Sev taking the piss out of Albus.
I hope Harry purges his wand of all the Unforgivables at the graveyard, doesn't forget he's responsible for Moody's year of suffering, and for the 6 dead people at the World Cup. I also wonder what you will do with Kreacher, Dobby, and Winky.
Great surprise at the chapter ending! This was the only chapter where I got bored and started skimming. I'm glad you finished the chapter with a dramatic flourish!
First year, the communication coins would have come in handy. And now, even more so.
Nice twist! Meanwhile, I'm trying to guess whether its the characters or the author who is making me worry about Harry. I find it odd that Harry got dropped off at the train station and no adults waited with him, even though Bellatrix was on the loose. And Hermione was left alone 15 minutes or more at the World Cup. Then Harry is left alone at Grimmauld instead of being allowed to stay at the Burrow with everyone. It made no sense for Remus to escort Harry and Hermione to other places.
Good, dramatic writing here at the end of the chapter.
Petunia being related to the Prince family suddenly makes everything funnier. The book version of her and Severus often treated Harry the same.

By the way, is Dobby just floating around as a free agent, starving? Nothing happened after he got freed, he just disappeared from the story.
I wish grown-up halfbloods like Dumbledore and Snape would take the potion to find out their own ancestors, on the Muggle side.
2,818 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »