Reviews for Harry Potter and the Trip to the Past
EmeraldGem92 chapter 34 . 7/8
This was a lovely story! Thank you for writing it! I'm also happy you didn't abuse the power he obviously brought back with him or any other abilities.
Zandaino-Nova-Ari chapter 1 . 7/2
I hope that the Child Abuser/Rapist/Murder Apologist mentality doesn’t persist through the story.
Disgusting
Mary chapter 1 . 6/3
Snape was not just a 'git' or a 'bully'! He was a child abuser. You vapid fangirls who become apologists for child abuse because you think the actor who portrays the perpetrator is attractive are completely disgusting.
Boomshanka chapter 2 . 5/23
Wow, what a story.
Harry can do all magic, still he likes getting screwed up by Dursleys... awesomely idiotic.
Bele chapter 34 . 5/20
loved your story! especially the last three four chapters were really good. thank you very much for sharing this amazing story with us!

to the haters: if you don't like it don't read. this here is fanfiction. you want it another way write the story yourself. you can disagree but please stay nice and don't diss ffs.
You do know that the protagonist is supposed to have difficulties, right, author? And no, being sad about time travel doesn't count.
stapletapewormsonmypenis chapter 4 . 5/2
Not a particularly interesting fic. The intense Snape praising was way over the top. Even Snape fans will acknowledge the man was a bastard.

Not all that well written, a lot more telling than showing, and lacks any significant dialogue. Gets very boring plot wise as well.
Lilaschupa chapter 34 . 4/29
C'était vraiment chouette à lire merci beaucoup
stylo1 chapter 6 . 4/29
kids rated is very accurate, this is very vanilla. and by that i mean boring for anyone over age 12
stylo1 chapter 5 . 4/29
yeah for all the bullshit in canon all that you do is give some verbal response and then forget all about it.

anyone ever questioned why harry would 'only' go to the dursleys to recharge the wards but not actually live under them? are the wards for him or the dursleys?
stylo1 chapter 3 . 4/29
i cannot believe how hung up you are on snape's sacrifice and contribution to the war. because there are none, hell the only thing he did was tell hary when to die and that was by hapstance. everything else he did furthered voldemorts cause, im not gonna list it as it should be obvious
Alexis Brown chapter 34 . 4/28
I absolutely LOVED this story! You did an AMAZING job on it, and I particularly like the ending, as I always love stories where Harry ends up with Luna. I think she would have made more sense in Canon than Ginny, as Harry's sudden crush in sixth year sounds suspiciously like the effects of Love Potion, and half the book had subplots about Love Potions, so honestly, I think it would definitely be plausible. Anyway... GREAT JOB! :)
poimeme90 chapter 4 . 4/28
not this fic getting boring immediately no offence i wish there some spice to this, like intrigue, somthing unprecedented but overall good fic, some proofreading and this is golden
Stormzy chapter 31 . 4/28
This is definitely a top 10 Harry Potter fanfic but damn the more I read the more I think about the characters I wish were more included like Ron and Hagrid.
3,141 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »