Reviews for I don't love you
OneWorldLife chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
This was a great story. Loved it.

The one ting I don't understand is how/why the 'other girl'

(like we all don't have a hunch as to who it is *coughsakuracough*, though whether this is who you had in mind when you wrote it I don't know)

broke up with Naruto the same day and why he went after her THE SAME DAY. He may be a baka but I never thought he was that bad(no I'm pretty sure I did, actually).

Love this story. Definitely going in my favs!

-One World
Nafsi-chan chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Hn! Well good for her! Naruto deserved it if he was to act like nothing happened! He was clearly using her...
JaMisa27 chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
naruto you idiot first of all you just dragged her in a alley and said i want you back? boy bye im glad hinata showed him what's up!
SarahiNia chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Omg Hinata's so strong i love her for beig that...and BAKA -hit naruto accross the head-
Tempest of Reach chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
nasty

I think there should be a sequal were naruto tries despretely to get Hinata back
NaruHinaLuver chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
Sad :(

Nice Story, but still is sad 3
encyser chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
You depended too much on the song. you could have at least doubled the length of the story without including the lyrics.
heavenleehime chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
Ha ha ha that's what that dumbass gets for cheating! Great story!
TobisaruJC chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
GOD DAMMIT Naruto no baka! How could you be so idiotic. You had a great girl and you screwed up, you dobe, you baka, you moron! Sad story, nice, but sad. Great job. NaruHina is my fav pairing.