Reviews for Apologia
katerpi chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
omg... I will cry for a week!
P chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
This is simply amazing; so much emotion, and it fits so perfectly with canon. Magnificent!
District12Survivor chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Amazing. Love it.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
No, because Severus Snape never gave them the warning. He was listening at the door when Sybill Trelawney was, unknowingly, relating the prophecy to Albus Dumbledore, and he then brought the half he heard before Aberforth Dumbledore interrupts his eavesdropping to Voldemort. When Voldemort decided he should go after and kill the Potters, Severus Snape converted to the Light side as a spy.
But if you mean whether he told her that he was working for him, then I think it would be more than safe to assume that no, he didn't tell her because, if you don't remember, in the memory (The Prince's Tale, Chapter 33) when Severus Snape is sitting in Albus Dumbledore's presence after her death, and agrees to protect Harry Potter, but in secret, asking Dumbledore never to tell, and implies by adding the word ''especially'' before ''James Potter's son'' that it wasn't just because he was who he was, but because he didn't want to have himself viewed, by anyone who it wasn't necessary for to know (Dumbledore) , as even remotely heroic- I think that, by that, the conclusion should be that I am correct in my assumption, they were never told that Severus Snape was working for the good.
Crazy Koala chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Brilliant story. Have an exam to prepare for but I just couldn't stop reading. Very believable and pulls on my heart strings...
icansoar chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
This was wonderfully written and made me cry as well.
Abandon-Morality chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Aw. Poor Sevvie.

I really hate Lily. Shallow 'itch.

Severus is my favorite character. I owe a great deal of my witisms to him.

Long live the dark angel of the dungeons.

- Bandon
ElDarkoMarko chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
I love your one-shots. I think if JK Rowling read this she would believe it.
Marionette chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
perfectly characterized, beautifully written...it was heartwrenching. i loved it, i really, really did. thank you for writing it. favorited.
Iva1201 chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
But yes, it was Lily who owed him the apology, not the other way around. Beautifully written, as all you stuff, btw. (-:
RockerChick08 chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Holy talita this was well written! Great job! Some serious writing skills showcased in this one! You should write another! I really liked this one though because it really gave you a sense of what REALLY was going on with Severus and Lily throughout the troubled times. This was so realistic and easy to see. I could SO see this as being what truly happened! Amazing job and amazing writing! You depicted the characters wonderfully and I could literally feel their longing emotions! Awesome job! Thanks for writing this and God bless!
VestriVerum chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
It's very sad.

But I do believe you're right- and that Lily was partially at fault, not Snape.

~V.
MTM 96 chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
That was awesome! You are my favorite Harry potter author on this site! )
AureliusLily chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
I LOVED IT!

Definately tissue worthy... *sniffles*

VERY brilliant on your part, KUDOS TO YOU!

XOXO

Aurelius_Lily
MatoakaWilde chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
Loved it! I think at the moment you are my favorite Harry Potter writer on Fan Fiction. The quality of your work is very good (but let's be honest, many writers on here are even younger then me, and I;m only 20) and I think the way you write the characters is very level-headed.