Reviews for Umbrella
misslizzie1204 chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
again, nice story :)

not that booth losing parker is a good thing...but it was well written :D

now to browse through the rest of your stories...lol
Inkheart37 chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
Hi, I love your stories! I wish I had the time to read all of them. The descriptions, the personality you give your characters is just breath taking. Keep up the good work!
CMemilyhotch chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
aw well done )
Ann-Dree-Ahh chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
I LOVED IT! YOU SHOULD CONTINUE THIS ONE AND WRITE ABOUT HOW BOOTH FOUGHT FOR HIS D\SON AND THE RELATIONSHIP THAT STARTS GROWING BETWEEN BOOTH AND BRENNAN!

but you don't have to but it would be awesome!
irony882 chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
You've written Booth's character very well; managing to get him in an angsty situation yet still keeping him in character. I applaud you for that.
beaglelvr93 chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
ADORABLE SHOT! I loved the signifigance of the umbrella, and how you used it. cute!

Beagle
CSI-LoVe-GSR chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
oh my gosh

its sad and sweet and ...and...

oshk

its great
piratesmiley chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
aww, that was fab darling! I've done a fic with a Rihanna song too. She's very useful, isn't she? :)
bb-4ever chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
good shot. well done like the song. lovely booth and bones comfort its good to see bones comforting booth. look forward to more soon
ForRomance chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
Aw... Picture perfect. Very sad, actually. I think that losing Parker is one thing that really would break Booth. Excellent job - I'm still sitting here with puppy dog eyes and a pout on my face.
Kia Grrl chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
Hate it? How can anybody in thier right mind hate that fic! it was wonderfaully amazingly perfecto!
Chameron4ever chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
I'm relatively new too the whole Bones fandom, and this was actually the first Bones fic I"ve ever read... me likey. :) You have a nice style, and it seems really realistic. nice job. :)
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 9/26/2007