Reviews for Light To My Darkness
Mio12 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Awesome!
HeartXCrossbones chapter 11 . 12/9/2011
This is sooo awesome! Please update soon!
MysterySky8 chapter 11 . 11/28/2011
What? How'd I end up at chapter 11 so quickly? Lol.

I adore your story an I love that your story seems thought-out well and plot organized. You don't have Yami in love at first sight (which I'm thankful for and have another reason to like this story) but I find it highly interesting that Yami has this..lust of sorts for Yuugi and has internal conflicts with himself over Yuugi. Internal conflicts are the best!

Though, I do have to say that I did come across some grammar errors, but they're not horrible, and you did say that you had no Beta in the first chapter. I wanted you to know that I did find them present though, and I'm sorry that I'm not a beta. If I was, I would totally beta this for you sorry if this is not good advice of sorts because I always have trouble telling someone, or anyone for that matter, negative things.

And the first chapter felt weird to me, you went from 1st person narrative in Yami's point of view to Third person in the second chapter. It confused me a bit. Can you also please explain a bit more about Yami's vampire side and the difference between the Human Yami and the Vampire Yami? For example, are the vampire and human side like split personalities? Or is it something completely different?

Thankyou and I can't wait for an update :)

P.s. I would love it if you checked out my Like Moths to A Flame story, you don't have to, but I will be overjoyed if you did.
AyaseFanGirl chapter 11 . 12/23/2009
aw man i was anticipating another chapter
Happyfish chapter 11 . 8/22/2009
PLease write/update more of this story as soon as possible! :)
Yizuki chapter 11 . 5/4/2009
Wow. This is really good. I can't wait to read more.
twilightserius chapter 11 . 1/3/2009
dude that was interesting and can't wait to see what happens
Serena6686 chapter 11 . 12/18/2008
nice story but when are you going to update it.
ultimatebishoujo21 chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
cool story
Phoenix51 chapter 11 . 6/5/2008
Awesome Chapter, Keep it going!
That Guy chapter 11 . 6/3/2008
This is a really interesting story, i can't wait for the next chapter. plz don't keep me hangin.
Atemu Yugi Lover34 chapter 11 . 5/31/2008
Hmm... this is definitely an interesting twist. I saw it coming but... at the same time not. I like it! :D Update soon plz.
Just A Keepsake chapter 11 . 5/31/2008
really good

i love the way it is written from the different perspectives of the characters, although at the begining it was a little confusing! XP

please update soon

thanx
ShiftingWinds125 chapter 11 . 5/31/2008
Sweet! The story about the origin of demons, angels, and other mythical beasts sounds a lot like the Underworld story about the origin of Vampires and Werewolves! It tells you in Underworld Evolution. You might not have seen those movies though... I worship this story! Please update soon!
YamisChibi chapter 11 . 5/31/2008
No, I don't have a question, but I would love to say that I liked your version of Vampire History! I really liked it and you have also explained yourselve very clearly! Thank you for the upload and I would love to read the next story!