Reviews for Cirque du Rikkai
thisentireaccountembarrassesme chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
I love your responses to flame mail... Just saying. :3

""Oh, go marry a carpet,""

Almost as awesome as the "You have no face" line from SFRR. 8D

""Duh. Fukubuchou's ancestors have the Voom."

"The what-now?"

"The Voom! You know, the Voom. The Phnah, the Whoomph, the Wrath, the Runathousandlapsordietrying.""

Now, time for capslock rant:

'Kay. Done now. 8D
Solar Powered Pandas chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
How suspicioustating. Shishido and Niou are gone..

XD lolz Kabaji in trunks sounds kinda...scarring and non-sexy. As for Bunta in trunks, m, verry seexy. x3

Yeah, i know right? When is Kirihara never a sweet child? XD

So THAT's what boredom sounds like! 8D Eww. DX Elephants smell funny, i don't even wanna be a mile near one!

lolz XD The Voom!

e.e I don't get Yanagi..

Yeah, I know, not much of a review, now is it?
M3lanch0ly chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
When I saw the title of this story, it reminded me of Darren Shan's Vampire trilogy book, volume 1, Cirque du Freak...
LiQuYu chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
I bet Shishido and Niou were meeting up during this little event or this is when "The Hottest Fire" took place. One of the two. That's my little theory on their disappearances. And when was this bet made between the Tensais? I don't recall this anywhere... and if I did read it, then I've been away from ff . net for too long. _ Guess everyone had an interesting time at the circus. Wah~ I haven't been to the circus in so long... I wish Cirque du Solei (sp?) would come here one day. It would be amazing to see one of their shows! Favourite line from this drabble:

"“Oh, leave him alone,” said Yukimura, patting Akaya’s head. “I’m sure he’ll be good as gold. When is he ever not?”

Jackal coughed and Yagyuu adjusted his glasses. Sanada just stared."

Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
Nice story!
EvennexSoul chapter 1 . 10/1/2007

that was made of awesome (like always)

and yes i do fail with my spelling of "borderling" .

thanks soo much
shadowinRW chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
ARGH! Shishido and Niou weren't there. Were they together? NO! O! Badbad badbadbadbad. I like the ootori niou pair! Unless it's a threesome, but I don;t think ootori would go fo that and and and no!

ps. I really liked it
LFan4Ever chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
lol i liked it, at first i thought this would be something to also do with the books cirque du freak...i think that would be cool if you could do one of your drabble-y things about it if you've read cirque du freak...anywayz, liked the story!
anonymous chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
“It’s not really working, I’m afraid,” Yagyuu said, back in his normal smooth tones. “It’s the excitement of the circus. It currently sounds a little like ‘krrKKhhShh’, when boredom’s really more of a ‘KRshrrf’.”

*dies laughing*

But...are you sure Yagyuu's straight? Pity, I REALLY like the D1 pairing - I feel Yagyuu might really understand the workings of Niou's mind, if that's possible...

Thanks for the great fic!
theProdigiesz chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
This fic is funny& awesome! XD I 'LOVE' it.
serenitatis417 chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
Meanie! :O Mah, hope you don't take it to heart.

You write excellent oneshots and fics, despite what flamers say.

Sure they're mostly crack-y and can be downright absurd, but your sense of humour and witty style of writing balanced it out. Overall, you're an awesome writer!

Now, actually ABOUT the fic. It was quite funny. ;] I loved watching Cirque du Soleil. The fact that BOTH Shishido and Niou were missing was a bit suggetive. Not that I like ShishiNiou much. Or Myth Pair, Solitude Pair, whatever you call it.

Wel. I'm more perked about the bet with Fuji and Oshitari. I guess that'll be one of the next ones?

Keep up the good work ne! :]
Dazed Dreamer chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
Yes, it WAS short. So, you must make it longer when you have the time, yes? Alrightey! xDD

- Yagyuu nodded calmly as though he was talking to someone not particularly in tune with the facts of life. -

xDD Oh, the lack of Niou & Shishido just SADDENED me. :( But that slight mention of Hiyoshi somehow cheered me up again. :DD

And, and, more updates! *goes off to read the others*
Hropkey chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
“Ah, to be so carefree,” he murmured to no-one in particular. “To have such a sense of contentment and easiness of life. What innocence lets him sleep so soundly under the clouded skies, surrounded by his teammates…”

“It’s called narcolepsy,” Gakuto snorted. “Get over it.”

Where's my procrastinating, lazy Sandy and what did you do with her?

Seriously, though, this was brilliant. Even if you're not sandy.
Ashii78 chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
Cool, another story from ya! Heh, Hyoutei and Rikkai together just seem to create chaos... But it sounds like they had a good time otherwise! XD

Cirque du Freak FREAK chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
Yes, i love Cirque du freak, it's the awesomest book EVER!

cool story