Reviews for An Odd Glitch
Rinhail chapter 3 . 9/8/2014
Haha, this was great! I've always wanted to read a Soshi/Night story, but could never find one - and now here one is. Thanks for writing and sharing with us. :-)
hananotsuki hime chapter 3 . 6/1/2014
The sweet scent of yaoi? ROFL, funny...love how Night randomly remembered and then blurted it out like a duck. This was a great fic! Thanks for sharing! _
hananotsuki hime chapter 2 . 6/1/2014
I love Soshi’s innocent reaction to Night saying ‘I want you’. And he’s using the mood ring! That is cold blooded! ROFL! Pffft, Night would worry about data collection at a time like that, rofl. GASP! He did not just ram himself in there! Poor Soshi! Soshi, did you really just say you love him back? Rofl, this is another case of: “It’s not rape, it’s surprise sex!” Wooow…that lemon was sexy. Good job. _
hananotsuki hime chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Well this sounds quite interesting. I shall read on. _
Guest chapter 3 . 9/21/2013
I have read this story three times now and still love it it is amazing and funny.
Crimson-RedCat chapter 3 . 6/3/2013
chapter 2 was realy funny, great job!
Guest chapter 3 . 2/26/2013
I liked this story very much keep these good stories coming!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/27/2012
you can't end it here!
MISterious chapter 3 . 1/5/2012
Thank you for keeping them in character! there are few authors who make sure to do that!
Elliot Elegant chapter 3 . 12/22/2011
Freakin hilarious ending loved it best NightXSoshi story i have read
Haruna chapter 3 . 5/13/2011
xD EPIC (lol, i thot the smell was cum) im sucha fukin perv...xD
KeiKuroi chapter 3 . 12/27/2010
hehe. yaoi3! XD. great ficcie! the smut was good. )
kikyotwosoul chapter 3 . 11/27/2010
I hope they still went out on a date
Gwen Truong chapter 3 . 5/21/2010
What? It cant be the end! Poor Soshi! Night has no feelings for him now? *cry*
Gwen Truong chapter 2 . 5/21/2010
Soooooo delicious!I enjoyed it so much. But Im worrying for Soshi, would Night change his mind again and come back to Riko?
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »