Reviews for Testament
MithLuin chapter 5 . 2/9/2011
Cool story here! I realize it's been three years, so I'm not exactly expecting an update, but I do like how you've got all these threads about to converge. I mean, it's pretty clear that Nora is Elizabeth's mom, so I'm picturing her reunion with Il Duce as a pretty tense moment, especially with a comatose near-dead Murphy in the basement!

Also, on the romantic interest front...you have done some things that are rather original. I like that Elizabeth seems to be into the Russian, so that there is at least a chance she won't fall for Connor the minute she sees him ;). And of course the random guardian angel who rescues them...turns out to be someone with mob connections, so not just your average Good Samaritan. There are a few too many Saint-wannabes running around, but hey, they're all in different cities.

The way you handle the faith aspect rings true. The brothers clearly rely on divine providence, and you make that work without being too sappy or cliche.

Anyway, nice story, too bad you didn't continue it.
TiTivillus chapter 2 . 1/26/2011
omg I can't believe you got only 15 reviews for this story. Honestly, I know it's been an eternity since you wrote it and you'll probably never even get to read this but on the off chance you do...your characters are totally spot on, the storyline is thoroughly believable and I enjoyed every word of it! It's a shame you didn't continue with it though, I'm itching to know how it would go on

Great work, still ! Thanks for sharing
Mr. Snarks chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
After reading several summeries, I'm actually pretty surprised that somebody noticed the tred in plot. As for slander and other tpoics such as, it's no concern of mine. I'm a religiou guy (somewhat) and I think jokes pertaining to faith, race, sex, ect. Are of the best kind. I mean, if a person can't take a good dark joke, they shouldn't be watching the Boondock Saints.

(CAT)
Kieko Goes ROAR chapter 5 . 1/12/2008
I love it. Can't wait for more!
betty-boo chapter 5 . 12/26/2007
Ok, I don't know whether to love you or hate you via extreme jealously. I'm adding this to my favourite stories list because without a doubt it is one of my favourites, if not my number 1. I can see you are starting to weave a wonderful web that has everybody's lives thrown together. I'm guessing that Elizabeth is Nora's daughter, and then Il Duce is the man that saved Nora's life all hose years ago? But who's the Grey Lady where does she come in with all this? Whatever her story, it's going to be a good one! Really looking forward to mroe from you.
betty-boo chapter 4 . 12/26/2007
I like every single one of your OC's already. Every one has a last name - I know that might sound silly, but that small detail just immediately makes them seem more human and more realistic. They also all have personalities and become more 3D every time we meet them. Clever idea of putting Kitty in there, I didn't get the connection at first (possibly because it's 11pm at night? or am I thinking too far out of the box - I thought he was looking into the future and it was his wife or daughter or something?)
betty-boo chapter 2 . 12/26/2007
Brilliant chapter, full of action! I really liked the way the action flicked between Boston and Pittsburgh. And I'm so glad you have good grammar and spelling (Check out my profile quickly to see hat I'm talking about)
BelhavenOnTap chapter 5 . 12/24/2007
You've assembled an interesting arsenal of characters here. I'll be looking forward to your next chapters. Enjoy Mr. Paul Kerzey and all his Death Wish adventures. Cheers, Bel.
BelhavenOnTap chapter 2 . 12/24/2007
I'm playing catch-up here, just starting your story. Kudos to you and Elizabeth for choosing the .44 Magnum, "the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off". I like a woman who carries the same gun as Dirty Harry. Cheers, Bel
pheobekori chapter 4 . 12/23/2007
Your story is one of the best Boondock Saints Stories i have read! and you are right! it is different, i am excited about the next update
IrishSaints chapter 4 . 10/20/2007
oh..i was wondering who that was...it makes sense now.

anyway, great job! for a second, i really thought you were gonna kill murph...but then i thought, nahh you couldn't do that.

I can't wait for the next chapter!

~Nell
pythagorus-the theorem chapter 3 . 10/18/2007
Awesome, I'm dying in anticipation here...I like the Elizabeth character, who reminds me of myself...morbid, anti-girly, no hesitation to attack, laughs at all the wrong things...ya, have fun and write more! -M
IrishSaints chapter 3 . 10/17/2007
OOMG. If Murphy dies, I may just have to throw something at you...

*breathes* ok, im alright now. just, don't let murph die, ok?

anyway, nice job! Can't wait for the next chapter!
ArwenGreenEyes chapter 3 . 10/12/2007
OH. MY. GODNESS.

YOU HAD BETTER GET THE NEXT CHAPTER UP OR I WILL NEVER EVER REVIEW AGAIN.

just kidding. but seriously. come on now, that's not a very nice thing to do. pretty please?
smittyroo chapter 3 . 10/7/2007
wicked good.

please keep writing, i'm dying here.