Reviews for Love Hurts
EmilyGonzalez chapter 2 . 11/19/2014
Bueno, yo se que esta es una historia vieja pero creo que de todos modos daré mi opinión y espero que no te moleste lo que diré:
Me ha gustado mucho hasta el capitulo once (creería) tenía un potencial buenísimo de historia, desde la Bella despechada hasta una Jane tan mansa y dulce; estaba genial. Pero después con lo da las Vampetess y las otras se rebuscó muchísimo, era como si era demasiado mezclar vampiros, hombres lobo y encima magia y predicciones, era mucho.
Esta es mi sincera opinión de la historia que para mí hubiese estado genial.
Bss.
P.D.:Perdón que la devolución sea en español, me han dicho que es algo difícil de entender con la mierda de traductor que tiene Google pero no creo que pueda expresarme muy bien en ingles. Sory
Guest chapter 30 . 11/4/2013
Update!
Guest chapter 29 . 5/26/2013
Painful Bliss please
MidnightGlows chapter 30 . 3/11/2013
That has a horrible ending,(no offense) but it was a very intriguing story.
MidnightGlows chapter 2 . 3/11/2013
That was... sad D:
callie123 chapter 26 . 9/23/2012
This story is sooo cool! it reminds me of narnia
csp4 chapter 6 . 5/27/2012
As much as a part of me thinks it's unfortunate that a man doesn't get a choice in this situation...I say 'tough shit'! Either keep it in your pants or take care of your own birthcontrol:( Bella needed/needs to go after child support!

"...and I know he won't let me leave his sight without an explanation for why I left Forks without a word" unless he's too stupid to become a doctor, he already knows why you left Forks, Bella:( And I doubt he can hold you against your will & torture the info out of you without getting arrested!

I suspect the thing Bella's not talking about is that she walked in on him with someone else:(
csp4 chapter 5 . 5/27/2012
:)
csp4 chapter 4 . 5/27/2012
"This memory was of Caius, Marcus and Aro dancing in this very room, wearing nothing more than a pair of bright neon yellow briefs!" lol lol definately not a visual I want in my head:::)))
csp4 chapter 3 . 5/27/2012
:)
csp4 chapter 2 . 5/27/2012
:)
csp4 chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Hmmmm!
barbiedoll123 chapter 12 . 9/22/2011
awesomw
barbiedoll123 chapter 11 . 9/22/2011
i cant wait
barbiedoll123 chapter 10 . 9/22/2011
awe how cute
744 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »