Reviews for Promises
svfanforlife chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
Since this is pre-OotP (by a lot) I guess you wouldn't know about the Lily/James hating each other in 5th year and the fact that it's Lily Evans. I guess you know by know but I just found this fic and it's pretty good, I must say, for the lack of knowledge on Harry's parents back in 20. You weren't kidding about the fluff factor- but it's still sweet.
MissMisFit9 chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
i'm already sad, n' it mad me almost cry! *tear tear* this is my fave. songfic...even if it's the only 1 i ever read!
oosha66 chapter 1 . 11/26/2003
aw that was sweet!
Seremela Celebrindal chapter 1 . 7/2/2003
Aw! That was the cutest!

Keep Writing!

*Don't listen to people that say you suck. For they are insecure and oblivious to the value of cheesy goodness!*
Little House Girl chapter 1 . 1/26/2003
Aww...so sweet *sniff*
Merlin's Quill chapter 1 . 4/28/2002
_ Trust me, that wasn't cheesy or too fluffy. I think I've written worse. ::shudders:: Oh, and doesn't Avada Kedavra kill instantly? Well, whether it does or doesn't never mind. It was good.

. Merlin's Quill

PS- Check out my stories if you like... .
Nentikobe chapter 1 . 2/12/2002
I don't really like *N'SYNC (okay, I hate them) but I liked this story. Very well written. Although the whole convo in heaven thing was cheesey like Cheetoes. But hey, I like Cheetoes! _
Jellybean12 chapter 1 . 1/23/2002
I think I'm gonna cry
Padawan Sabe chapter 1 . 8/29/2001
That *actually* made me cry! It wasn't cheesy...maybe i am...::sniffs:: good story
Natalie chapter 1 . 8/26/2001
Only cheese is cheesy...maby this was kinda cheesy but I liked it a lot.
sonadora virtuoso7 chapter 1 . 7/21/2001
you under-rate urself! i thought it was sweet.. coulda been longer, but it was still very sweet!
IthilElentari chapter 1 . 7/15/2001
) I LIKIE!
johcool chapter 1 . 7/4/2001
very very very evry fluffy! but it was pretty good. and i've lways loved that song...
lilychik too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 6/23/2001
i know im kinda late in readin this but that was a REALLY good one!
Julie chapter 1 . 5/20/2001
Cheesy...but really really great. Its a real tear jerker. Could be a soap.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »