Reviews for Old Ghosts
FlamingToads chapter 5 . 6/21/2013
Oh my goodness! That was adorable! So much fluff! :D
NYlovergirl chapter 5 . 4/10/2009
I love it!

especially the end...i really like the story

It wrapped the entire thing nicely

Very Sweet as well

thanx!

E
Quinnie3 chapter 5 . 9/5/2008
This is great...really great...I am beginning to become concerned at how bad my offering will be...

Also...you have not killed Joseph in one of your stories have you?...please please say no...

Quinnie
fantasyinmymind chapter 5 . 8/13/2008
Delightful story. Liked the story at the end.
CarpetTherapy3 chapter 5 . 11/28/2007
Aww... that is sweet. You did really well on the legend about the painting, it seems really realistic and in character... I wouldn't be surprised if the legend was true! Hehe... Well done, and good job.
The Marauders3 chapter 5 . 10/3/2007
Aw! The kiss! The painting! The stories! The maid! Oh my lord! The end! darn. It was SO GOOD! Seriously! Impeccable! It's so depressing to see it end... oh well... the kissage at the beginning was perfect, but then Clarisse pulled away, but then they were back together :D and then the painting was so sweet! I love how the painter put them in it, and the stories Joe and Clarisse give! Oh my! It really was an incredible story and I'm sad to see it end. Marvelous job on this one, and can we hope for another soon? Please?
Zsulie chapter 5 . 10/2/2007
Oh it was just beautiful! But how can you finish it here? Please please continue! I loved it so much!

X

Sue
Kristi-Julie chapter 5 . 10/2/2007
haha, loved the end!

I hoping that you'll make a sequel!
Clarisse Renaldi chapter 5 . 10/2/2007
Hi Rach!

You finished it... I'm so sad. That was a lovely story.

My fav part is rent a whole country. That was brilliant. lol.

That legend was cool.

I loved it.

Hugs Liz
rikkurox chapter 5 . 10/1/2007
that is so cute! I love the painting bit, so sweet! Gr8 fic well done you really captured the characters!
Clarisse Renaldi chapter 4 . 10/1/2007
Antonio, it’s a perfect character name.

I always wanted to write this ‘restaurant rent’ thing. You’re reading in my mind.

“no love” Wow, that was beautiful.

“legalized rape” so meaning. Fantastic. I totally agree with you. Totally.

“Let me love you.” I love this sentence…

Fantastic emotional story.

Well done Rach! Yes!
bluegirl-783 chapter 5 . 10/1/2007
I really really liked this! Especially about the painting, and Joseph's story about it! Fantastic writing!
Mellie D chapter 5 . 10/1/2007
Oh! It's wonderful, it's sappy (in a good way), it's tender, and beautiful. But no bow-chicka-bow-bow? Well, ok, sigh of disappointment for that, but great job. Didn't expect it to end up like this, but WONDERFUL ending.
chickenwriter chapter 5 . 10/1/2007
”How would you do that, Joseph? Stolen moments? A shadowy pairing? It sounds like something out of a trashy romance novel.”

Aww...heck...that'd be good too! lol. I LOVE THIS STORY. FLUFF! Fluff is so refreshing after writing my story. I love fluff! Yay! This story is so great. I love the folk tale you made up. It's great. I also love the innuendo (If that's the right word) at the end. "That's certainy not what I want to do everythime I see this painting." Great stuff!