Reviews for Guilty
bandbforever chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
I say good cough medicine! Fluffy oneshots are brilliant. That was a really good little story, it was very funny. I loved this. :)
Bella-mi-amore chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
God LOVE your cough medicine.
fanofbones chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
LMAO...yeah...you can try to blame the cough medicine..but I ain't buyin it...

face it...you have a knack for writing fluff and cuteness...you can deny it all you want...but the fics tell the true truth baby...

Praise the lord...I am luring Niah aka Lacey to the fluffy side...

glugg glugg who ho

loved it girl...keep writing it

hugs

fab
labsquint chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
You've got to love Gordon Gordon. He doesn't play much of a direct role is this fic, but you can feel his influence right through it. It's not clear whether Booth brought him into the situation, but I would assume that this is how the whole bonding exercise was initiated.

I liked the way that you had Booth step into the Gordon Gordon role when it was clear that just being locked away was not going to be sufficient to get the members of the group to talk to one another. His grumbling when no one wants to cooperate was humourous. But it was apt that Booth, as the member of the group with the most intuition, would be the one to accuse each of the group of their 'crimes'.

It does backfire on him somewhat though when Brennan and Cam team up in an unexpected way. I particularly liked the way he sort of folded in on himself for just a moment before neatly turning it around onto Cam. Nicely done.

But then he gets burned once again. He had picked one crime for each of the team. They *all* picked one for him (poor Booth!). But it's Brennan's point that really gets to him. It's not clear if Brennan really knows what she's implying. I suspect she doesn't, but Booth is so intuitive that he can see right through to what she could really be saying, even if she didn't overtly mean to outright state it.

And it was great to see Gordon Gordon in the flesh at the end. And, sly fox that he is, he managed to get from the group, but more specifically from Brennan and Booth, exactly what he wanted.

Your characterizations were all really well done, it was a very interesting concept, and the fic was wonderfully written as always. Great entry into the challenge!
Amasayda chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
I think your cough medicine has done a fantatsic job ... maybe you should take it more often! :-)

I very much liked this CBPC entry - maybe I think it's your best ... but I can't speak for those to come! :-)

I LOVED it, of course, especially the part where Cam and Brennan confronted Booth about the "dominant women thing". :-) Very funny. You just have an awesome talent! :-)

And again, how can a story about my favorite "shrink" Gordon Whyatt be not cool? :-)

Well done Anya - as always!

I love this story, I thnik I just read it again! :-)
bb-4ever chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
great shot. well done gordon gordon. he's the best! look forward to more from you.
jemb chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
I think I've already told you what was great about this story but here it is for the record...

I think you found a unique angle on the challenge and created a believable plot while also giving us something we know would never be seen in the show itself. It's a little piece of fantasy crossed with reality. Your creativity definately shines through here.

The *crimes* you selected for each of the characters are definately ones they could be accused of. I particularly liked how you phrased Booth's crime for Brennan... *Well, we all know what your crime is, Miss Bossy Pants.* It sounded very Booth-like.

I think my favourite part was where Cam and Brennan double teamed Booth and confronted him about liking/not liking dominant women. It was funny to see those two very dominant women who don't normally agree, team up agaist Booth. The actual dialogue made me laugh... *Don't you like your women to be dominant, Booth? Brennan innocently asked as she came to stand beside Cam.* For some reason I was perfectly able to visualise the two of them, hands on hips or folded across their chests, staring Booth down waiting for an answer lol :)

I also laughed at the part where each of the squints instantly came up with a number of crimes for Booth. Brennan's was obviously the dominant *crime* and I like the way you described their *more than friends* relationship and how it effects their every day lives. The tension between them definately shone through here.

The ending could almost lend itself to a second story about Booth and Brennan exploring their developing relationship following GG's intervention but I know you don't do sequels so I won't even suggest it lol. Suffice to say the story is left open for the reader to take it further in their own minds if they wish.

All in all, an excellent submission for the CBPC and I'm glad I was able to help :)
kmmp99 chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
Awesome little one-shot Lacey! Our little Gordon Gordon is so evil but yet SO good!
mereva chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
Why doesn't it wonder me that this story is excellent? Because it's yours, niah! Great writting, loved it very much!

(Get well soon ! :))
squinter chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
haha that was interesting... :)

Yay for a new season of Bones and here's hoping to the day when we finally see these two kiss!

squinter
o0MissBennet0o chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
Loved how Brennan got Booth with his darkest sin. I too believe that Brennan is well aware of "them", but Booth indeed is afraid to be with a squint. After all, "she's Bones" as he once said.
mendenbar chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
What kind are you taking? I'd like some.
PurplePicklesUnite chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
Wow, what kind of cough medicine did you drink? Well if this came from that then drink some more! Awesome story I miss !
beaglelvr93 chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
TOTALLY FLUFFY AND ADORABLE!
krisnina77 chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
Ok so I really should be studying for one of the most important tests of my life but I so needed a distraction so thank you for this wonderful distraction. Sorry that it had to come from cough medicine but it was a pretty good little ficlet! I loved how it was Booth that tried to take charge of the situation when no one was doing anything. And that Dr. Wyatt had an alterior motive for getting the group together. Great job!