Reviews for Melting Ice
keia mizuki chapter 14 . 7/12/2006
aww! He's gonna miss his chance! You have to update soon okay? I'll be waiting!
windthoughts chapter 14 . 3/14/2006
That was really nice! I can't wait to know what will happen to Yukiko and Kaede. Really excited! Please update soon! For the sake of your "annoying" fans (oh well, if you would consider my begging annoying)! If I'm not mistaking, there's just 1 more chappie to go. So please! End it soon. Just one more chappie! I know that it's been almost 3 years that you haven't updated yet, I am still trying. Who knows? You might be scanning your fic and see this review and have pity on me to end this story...I know, I know, I'm a little exxagerating, but for someone who really want's something, I think that they may also act this way...

So then! I'll be always waiting for your update! Ja ne!
yfang chapter 14 . 11/30/2005
hows he going to ask her outta? UPDATE!
cookiekrumble chapter 14 . 10/8/2004
This... hasn't been continued since 2003?

No. It's too cute! Don't kill it...! *sighs*

Mm. Nice work.
ReikoSamidare chapter 14 . 6/14/2004
Hi!I'm also a writer in the . I happened to read your story months before. I was actually waitng for the next chapter as to how Rukawa will really melt his ice personality. I hope you will ontinue because you have a very good writng skills and I like your plot. Very Unpredictable!

Please contiue it! Goodluck!
Seonaid Mist chapter 14 . 7/27/2003
Yea! Cool! Pls continue... I'll wait po!
Vadrozsa chapter 12 . 4/10/2003
hehe... just thought i'll mention that the japanese valentine's day is on 14 MARCH :D:D!
mskitsune chapter 2 . 3/8/2003
wow! you've really progressed, the story, i mean. sigh. unlike me, who seems to be always stuck in one chapter.

do you put the chapter title in the middle of the page? i can't figure it out.

arigato.

-mskitsune-
dcnmarge chapter 8 . 2/17/2003
i could relate to this chap. my friend told me this is a good fic, later on i already understand why?. It's because she's left for the States ages ago(like Yukiko, somehow no)i mean she goes there every year. So she doesn't want to make close friends coz she knew that she's gonna get hurt later.

And when Rukawa and Fujima fought! Oh they just end up wanting to protect her! HOw sweet of them! You just have a very nice fic that's all!

And another my friend is leaving when she told me bout your fic. I gotta get on reading your fic.
kka chapter 13 . 1/17/2003
WHAAAT! YOU DIDNT KNOW? AAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHH! I SWEAR I'M GOING NUTS! TWO YEARS I'VE BEEN REVIEWING TO YOU TO HURRY UP AND...*continues screaming head off*

iz last chpt last? if it is i think i'm going to scream again. so what happenned in the end about the father matter? and the rest?

kka
Artemis Obscure chapter 13 . 1/12/2003
yay! finally chp 13 up. i like this story loads, & hope u update soon
kylie chapter 13 . 1/12/2003
eeeeeee kawaiii! mitsui 's gonna end up with kimiko,rite? does mitsui like or not like kimiko?
sLL chapter 13 . 1/11/2003
Whooooo... Beautiful chappie!

Lol... Loved it

Nahh... green tea ice-cream's nice... maybe that's cause i love green tea :P

anyways do update

-sLL
animefreak152002 chapter 13 . 1/10/2003
more!

pls continue!
wawa-san chapter 12 . 12/23/2002
part 2 fasterrrrrr

is a real nice long shiok captivating chapter hehe

like the reaction rukawa gave to mara HUAHAUHAUHAUAHUAH