Reviews for The Diary Of Nathalie McGonagall
MadameWraith chapter 40 . 5/5/2012
SEQUEL! PLEASE!

Erm, I mean... a sequel would be lovely :)
notwolf chapter 3 . 8/4/2011
Hi there! As you know, I already read this story, but it was the only way I could contact you, since your messaging is turned off. Just wanted to tell you that I do appreciate your reviews and continued support for my story. I don't know if you're aware of the messaging being off, so I didn't want you to think I'm being rude, haha. Take care!
sessysgirlforever chapter 17 . 11/10/2008
ok time for a review, so far i think its great, but it needs more magic in it. also i noticed that when she talks in her head that she has some attitude, i think that she should show that on the outside too, more then she already does.
crying roses17 chapter 4 . 1/22/2008
OH MY GOODNESS! she can *not* be a death eater! i know she's not but you sure inplided it!

who know snape was a pervert! i'll be a small one but still!

i knew all along that Lucius Malfoy was pervert so no surprises there but he had the nerve to ask such personal questions!

oh well i like this chapter maybe the best so far.
crying roses17 chapter 3 . 1/22/2008
every thing was going good untill snape said "you are the one i care the most about right now" for a min. i thought that they were going to go places with that romance but i guess not. WHY CAN'T HE BE NICE AND SAY HE WILL LOVE HER MORE THEN LILY FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE! he should really just get over her. i can under stand that he loved, loves, her but you can not bring someone back from the dead. yet at least.

other then that it was good. i don't like the Karen girl though.

snape and nathalie are acting like to teens in love...
Jente Bidernais chapter 16 . 11/5/2007
Hey!

I'm going to review again when I've read everything, but I just want to cheer for the wedding date! 24 april is my birthday! Just wanted to share that and now I will continue reading your lovely story!

Bye,

Jente.
notwolf chapter 35 . 11/2/2007
This is a long story, but I really enjoyed it! Is it a boy or girl? Are you going to continue it?
A-WallApe chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
You seem to have a great idea and plot going, however, it just seems a bit unorganized and some scenes are a bit ambigous. Events and statements made are also a tad bit redundant. Nevertheless, you seem to be focused and the grammar is exceptional. Just you structure needs a little work.

But, nice try; it was enjoyable. :)
Dark Goddess 1487 chapter 23 . 10/5/2007
I love the story. It is great. thanks for posting.
Mizu-Magaru-Sensei chapter 3 . 9/26/2007
Hi! This is a really good story but, it seems to be going a little fast. I'm not trying to be mean or anything, just constructive critism. But anyways, thank you for posting this! :)