Reviews for Wolf Lord
MMLH.love chapter 15 . 5/23
Why oh why have you not finished such a wonderful amazing interesting story! I hope you finish it soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
ok I've already read your story but I'm trying to find a new story and i just reread your description of the book again and started snickering. just thought id let you know that i found it pretty damn funny.
Lucky Th13rteen chapter 15 . 8/23/2012
please update soon! I know this hasn't seen a new chapter in like three and a half years but this by far, and I mean BY FAAAAAAAR, one of the best stories I have ever read. it has everything: Dracp and Ginny together, a Hogwarts era setting, a much hated Hermione, no mention of Harry AT ALL, and to top it all off - on top of all of those favorite things of mine - the main theme of the story is about werewolves and vampires!
please please please please pleeeease post something soon. I read all 15 chapters in a few hours and now I want to hate you to leaving it like this but I know I can't since you created such a wonderful tale
LyraSteele chapter 15 . 3/12/2012
Hi, I know you haven't updated this story in about 5 years, but i think it's really good and should be continued. I also know that this review could never be read and that you have quit Fanfiction. Whatever the case, i hope you get this and continue writing even though it's highly unlikely at this time. Hope to hear from you.
daphne chapter 15 . 1/22/2012
This story is amazing even though you havent updated it in a long time please do
Betrayed soul chapter 15 . 4/23/2011
I really love this story! It's really different to any others! Plz keep the chapters coming I really want to find out the rest!
Ninaxoxo chapter 15 . 6/30/2010
brilliant story so far but you should change the summary
0LilMissTrouble0 chapter 15 . 6/28/2010
i see that u didn't update for a while

this is turning out to be a great story please update
theharrypottergeneration chapter 15 . 11/25/2009
Update ASAP!

I love this plot!

It's so hard to find a good one these days:)

-Jenna(:
pinkbelt chapter 15 . 10/16/2009
Harassment, lol. sorry I have the subtlety and patiences of a sledgehammer in full swing. Write more.
ByronElizabeth chapter 15 . 9/9/2009
Mell you need to update ... please *puppy eyes* you promised
Dark Angel chapter 15 . 8/23/2009
:D this was great and I couldn't stop reading it. Please update! I would love to know how it ends.
Del chapter 15 . 8/18/2009
hihihi

is there any chance for the update? it's been so long since the last one
Silver-Night2 chapter 15 . 6/15/2009
I really hope you update this again. Its a nice piece.
Nival Vixen chapter 15 . 6/7/2009
Great story, Mel!

Stayed up all night to read it :D Love it, hope Granger-Weasley gets what she deserves ... I knew it was the Nott twins!

And taking an educated guess, it's Kyoko behind all this ... But how does she have a daughter? *intrigued*

In an earlier chapter (can't remember which one, sorry) Wolf says that Ginny always said 'Oh Tris, don't do that' ... something along those lines. But no one knew him as Tristan/Tris, so was that them not noticing the different name, or an accident?

Great fic! *faves*