Reviews for Unexpected Surprises
Vadercat chapter 4 . 1/28
Wow, that seems so cruel to have John have this perfectly orchestrated wedding and life all laid out for him and then find out its a dream? It doesn't feel like you completed the story, sort of left it open ended. The concept of John injured and going on with life is certainly interesting and for the most part seems well thought out.
Mirwalker chapter 4 . 9/20/2008
A shame it was all a dream, but a very well crafted one (again!). Thanks for sharing another winner with us...
John's PuddleJumper chapter 4 . 9/7/2008
Another very nice story, I really thought he had found love with his ex-wife, sad he didn't but I think John and Elizabeth should get together!

Did you come up with a way for John to play golf? If not I may have a way if you are interested.
Space1Traveler chapter 4 . 4/23/2008
You scared me, when I saw those flashes, I thought John was getting a migrain.

Oh, nice. Was it Atlantis dreaming with him or his dream or a delusion? Cool!

Thanks for a great story.
Bladeswin chapter 4 . 3/25/2008
At first I was like "Why didn't the Asgard just throw him in a healing pod?" But as I kept reading, it became more and more about a sense of overcoming obstacles. I hope I'm not reading into it too much, but the series has so much that you can take out and just reflect on. I hope you continue to keep writing. This is a very unique idea and you have done it in a way that, despite some embarassing moments, there's still an urge to keep reading. That said, keep writing!
jasminesmommy chapter 4 . 2/8/2008
ok i absolutly love this story i hope you come up with more to go in this story line :)
highonscifi chapter 4 . 9/26/2007
Oh, wow. I was actually disappointed when I found out it was all a dream! That really took me by surprise! But don't take it wrong-I loved the story! Well-written as always. And, as always, I couldn't stop reading until I got to the end. That has to be one of the best surprise endings I've ever read! Nice job!