Reviews for Unexpected Surprises
Mirwalker chapter 4 . 9/20/2008
A shame it was all a dream, but a very well crafted one (again!). Thanks for sharing another winner with us...
John's PuddleJumper chapter 4 . 9/7/2008
Another very nice story, I really thought he had found love with his ex-wife, sad he didn't but I think John and Elizabeth should get together!

Did you come up with a way for John to play golf? If not I may have a way if you are interested.
Space1Traveler chapter 4 . 4/23/2008
You scared me, when I saw those flashes, I thought John was getting a migrain.

Oh, nice. Was it Atlantis dreaming with him or his dream or a delusion? Cool!

Thanks for a great story.
Bladeswin chapter 4 . 3/25/2008
At first I was like "Why didn't the Asgard just throw him in a healing pod?" But as I kept reading, it became more and more about a sense of overcoming obstacles. I hope I'm not reading into it too much, but the series has so much that you can take out and just reflect on. I hope you continue to keep writing. This is a very unique idea and you have done it in a way that, despite some embarassing moments, there's still an urge to keep reading. That said, keep writing!
jasminesmommy chapter 4 . 2/8/2008
ok i absolutly love this story i hope you come up with more to go in this story line :)
highonscifi chapter 4 . 9/26/2007
Oh, wow. I was actually disappointed when I found out it was all a dream! That really took me by surprise! But don't take it wrong-I loved the story! Well-written as always. And, as always, I couldn't stop reading until I got to the end. That has to be one of the best surprise endings I've ever read! Nice job!