Reviews for Starting From Scratch
Amazing story! This is much more realistic than canon. Although, Harry does come from an abusive household, what you are portraying is what an average teen would do. An abused one would be more troubled or withdrawn within themselves. Otherwise, great story!
God, how I hate it when people go 'Harry James' to show up that the kid's walking on a thin line. It's really annoying and a simple 'Harry, that's enough' would be, well...enough!
Jyotsana chapter 1 . 3/26
Hey...um...your stories and concepts are imagine if Sirius was someone's fav character and how obvious it would have been when he sees Harry NAKED! I honestly loved that story but went pretty red at that is my fav character. What about yours?
otkcp chapter 6 . 5/13/2016
I love this story :) but Harry's first name is just Harry, it isn't short for Harold (pet peeve). From information released on Pottermore we now know that he was most likely named after his great grandfather Henry Potter who was called "Harry" by his friends.
Robbins2 chapter 36 . 12/17/2015
I am loving this story. The characters are so well written, the bond between them beautifully portrayed. Thank you for this delight of storytelling.
RealForUs1998 chapter 14 . 11/28/2015
Personally, I don't think Remus would want Harry punished, he's really more of a peaceful type. But I love how you portray all of the characters, it's really spot on. I also really love a story with plot about Harry living with Sirius. Most of them are stupid after the first couple chapters and would be much better as oneshots. I think this one is different because Harry finally has a competent father figure, and he's punished for things that he wouldn't be punished for at school. Maybe just detention, but Sirius' punishment is much more realistic.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/22/2015
They need to discuss rules and consequences and remus and sirius are the only ones aloud to punish him
Guest chapter 5 . 4/22/2015
I love how sirius calls him bub and pup and remus calls him cub
Guest chapter 2 . 4/22/2015
Sirius should also ground harry to be with sirius at all times like sleep in the same room and all that remus can do it to cause they don't trust him for a while
Guest chapter 1 . 4/22/2015
Remus should spankimg him to
Guest chapter 38 . 4/22/2015
I love sirius how he has the fatherly protection and how he is really overprotective
Guest chapter 1 . 4/22/2015
I love that he has fatherly protection of harry
Imaginer.012 chapter 8 . 11/24/2014
YES THE BEATLES ARE LIFE!

Sorry i get a little crazy when they're mentioned:)
bekah chapter 37 . 8/18/2014
gods that was brilliant, keep up the amazing work!
Toni42 chapter 1 . 8/17/2014