Reviews for Emerald Eyes
Ihatechoosinganame chapter 32 . 7/22
Really enjoyable story, I hope you do make a sequel
SusanMarieS chapter 32 . 7/19
Bouncerok chapter 33 . 7/17
Love this
Professor Potterhead chapter 33 . 6/12
Just finished this and I loved it! I do wish that Harry didn't have to go back to the Dursleys and that Snape would become his guardian.
Great story!

The Snape/Harry relationship grew pretty organically and that is something that you don't always see in fics like these.

Even though he was a bit bratty, I did overall like Harry's characterization. He's 12 and he should act like a kid with below average home training who is used to not trusting adults and doing things on his own. I thought you really did a great job with that. Many 1st - 3rd year stories have Harry much too mature for his age. I thought you did a really good job with portraying his immaturity.

However, the best thing about this fic is you kept the 2nd year canon plot points (Chamber of Secrets, basilisk, diary and Ginny) but completely weaved a brand new story of your own! A for originality there! That was very nice and refreshing to see!
Sly Heiress chapter 32 . 5/30
You need to come out with a sequel! I am begging you! ( and us Slytherins Heirs never beg...so you know) Fail to write a sequel...and face the consequences! Nah, just do it, for Snape's sake, would you? Thanks.
Jana chapter 32 . 1/4
Ahoj, velmi pekne cteni, miluju takoveho Snapea a maleho moc!:)
HazeLilyBluera chapter 33 . 10/11/2015
YAYAYYYYY!
HazeLilyBluera chapter 28 . 10/11/2015
ughhh severus should really tell harry about his relationship with lily
HazeLilyBluera chapter 24 . 10/11/2015
I already know the answer to the Riddle. Lol, get it.
HazeLilyBluera chapter 13 . 10/11/2015
Umm, Severus, no offense but you swear a lot as well...
HazeLilyBluera chapter 12 . 10/11/2015
How does Harry not know what opaque means?! I'm eleven and I know what it means...?!
HazeLilyBluera chapter 5 . 10/11/2015
Lol "Cute Ravenclaw girl who sits in front of me at History of Magic"
daithi4377 chapter 7 . 8/21/2015
He saves the school kills the dark lord again and they blame him for being arrogant...right . If I was Harry I would just ignore everything and see what happens when they have Flophart rescue Ginny lol.
daithi4377 chapter 6 . 8/21/2015
Interesting no pepper up? Lol like Harry would willingly go to see Poppy!
1,935 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »