Reviews for Emerald Eyes
SkyeMoor chapter 30 . 6/14
Monster hunting with a 12 year old is flippin' ridiculous. Glad Snape is there to make the cutting comments on the whole matter.
SkyeMoor chapter 18 . 6/13
Yeah, Snape, good move. Harry is a better choice than gruff grump of a professor.
Mika the Supreme Ninja chapter 12 . 4/24
how you try a d show it , snape is a child abusing monster
ChrisUSA chapter 33 . 3/16
Loved it
batch of books chapter 7 . 1/5
Harry's sarcasm in this is perfect! Love it!
Niknakkitkat chapter 33 . 12/27/2016
This is excellent and im looking forward to the sequel and seeing how snape handles sirius black
onyx chapter 18 . 12/16/2016
PS. like the quest, I do not like corporal punishment either, but the storyline and the interaction between S.N. and H.P., and that someone is there to care...
onyx chapter 18 . 12/16/2016
it's still a pleasure after all this time to follow your story.
well done, a fiction with continuous value. thanks again
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2016
I'm not sure I appreciate the way corporal punishment is approached here... it is not that I am in principle against it (though I suppose I am as a general rule of thumb, that doesn't mean it doesn't exist and probably even functions for some people) but the implication that Snape would regularly hit his Slytherin students as punishment seems against his character and the established universe.
The Hope Lions chapter 33 . 8/2/2016
Ohh. Sequel. I loved this one so i'm glad there is more.
Ihatechoosinganame chapter 32 . 7/22/2016
Really enjoyable story, I hope you do make a sequel
SusanMarieS chapter 32 . 7/19/2016
Bouncerok chapter 33 . 7/17/2016
Love this
Professor Potterhead chapter 33 . 6/12/2016
Just finished this and I loved it! I do wish that Harry didn't have to go back to the Dursleys and that Snape would become his guardian.
Guest chapter 32 . 6/1/2016
Great story!

The Snape/Harry relationship grew pretty organically and that is something that you don't always see in fics like these.

Even though he was a bit bratty, I did overall like Harry's characterization. He's 12 and he should act like a kid with below average home training who is used to not trusting adults and doing things on his own. I thought you really did a great job with that. Many 1st - 3rd year stories have Harry much too mature for his age. I thought you did a really good job with portraying his immaturity.

However, the best thing about this fic is you kept the 2nd year canon plot points (Chamber of Secrets, basilisk, diary and Ginny) but completely weaved a brand new story of your own! A for originality there! That was very nice and refreshing to see!
1,945 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »