Reviews for Kingdom Hearts: Moonlit Knight
Guest chapter 5 . 11/11/2015
More more more I love it
11DANTEDARKNESS chapter 5 . 2/9/2015
While the story is interesting that he was still hope
CosmosAngel chapter 5 . 4/3/2012
It's great -. Continued ?
redtron11 chapter 5 . 11/5/2011
updatee nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
pokemonboy59832 chapter 5 . 10/18/2011
can't wait for a new chapter :)
L.O.L chapter 5 . 5/23/2011
PLEASE UPDATE ESAP. this is a great crossover (sora/usagi).

sorasky

usagirabbit
Kurai803 chapter 5 . 4/24/2011
KEEP GOING! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! DON'T STOP! i love it so far!
Purple-Eyed Devil chapter 5 . 2/2/2010
Ah! What a way to end it! Poor Usagi-chan, I want to hug her now... Why is Mamoru acting like that? Is it due to the corruption, or was it insanity?
DragonFire Princess chapter 5 . 1/9/2010
Love the story, Hope you'll update ASAP!
ImmortalDarkPassion chapter 5 . 11/4/2009
Hurry upi and update!The suspence is killing me!It was a great stor so far, love it!Again, please hurry.

xoxo, DarkPassion123

aka, Kristina
Kinoshita Kristanite chapter 2 . 8/12/2009
Wow, this is really good! It's deep, and intriguing, and the 'lending Usagi their powers' thing... Would you mind if I squeal now? EK!

Now that I've gotten that out of the way... I am very excited to see the continuation of this piece. I would love for it to be soon, but asking for that would make me a hypocrite... It isn't my fault if the the end of the story is more fun to write than the beginning! Really!
kagschannold chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
i love this! good job!
InnocentIchigo chapter 5 . 6/4/2009
I'm totally falling in love with this story! It's impossible for me to even think of anything wrong with it. I think that it's even inspiring me to try and write some stories of my own. You must write more ASAP I wanna know what happens next.
SHINeeLover1232 chapter 5 . 5/28/2009
i really like this story, please tell me theres going to be more to it, i really would like to know what would happen,

and, i think that if this stroy was turned into a game or something,like, and movie or something, it would be totaly awsome

please please please write more!
SerenityMoonlight chapter 5 . 11/7/2008
Great chapter! How you potray each chracter is really good.