Reviews for Motherly Medicine
xWolvesReignx chapter 5 . 3/8/2013
This is a very interesting story. I hope to see more.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/7/2012
i really wish you continue this fic or if not at least put it up for adoption
Immortalis Cruor Elf chapter 5 . 6/24/2012
update soooooooon!
pensuka chapter 5 . 12/23/2011
this is very interesting i wonder what will happen next
Holloween-naruto chapter 5 . 10/8/2011
Hey can the yaoi be naruto and killer bee I always wanted to see that happen in a naru to fic but no one does it
hai thur chapter 2 . 9/7/2011
since you made tsunade his mom, can you make a lemon of minato and tsunade having secks? pls pls pls
MrNeedsToRemoveAllFavs chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Essentially, what you're having Tsunade do is take her soul, merge it with the Kyubi's chakra (which is essentially his soul since half of chakra in this series is the consciousness/spiritual being), and seal it inside Naruto?

I can take that if she didn't use the Dead Demon Consuming Seal since that requires the summoner's soul to be sacrificed. So did she instead use a Senju seal, or Uzumaki seal, like Mito or Kushina likely had?
Raj8 chapter 5 . 1/27/2011
I like this story and naruto should learn yondaime's techneques and then improve them.
jamie chapter 2 . 11/18/2010
it started good but the storys going in a rubish direction and the whole mom thought or songs or whateverthey are there anoying rubish and are just skipped
deltawaves chapter 5 . 1/26/2010
a good story, keep it up, plz update soon and this chapter was fine

deltawaves
l20 chapter 5 . 11/29/2009
INTERESTING STORY
Kurushimi-31415 chapter 5 . 11/7/2009
I have some suggestions.

1. Update soon. Average of 3 months per chapter at last update, but it's about 9 months since then. Where the * is that chapter?

2. IF you make pairings, please put up some warnings for the homophobes. I am not a homophobe, but others are. Thank you.

End of suggestions.

Some uestions.

1. Are you truly suicidal?

2. When was the last time you worked on the next chapter?

3. Are you dead?

4. Have you discontinued this story?
Unimportant chapter 4 . 8/14/2009
Dashes dont need space between the words their conjoining. What your doing makes it seem like your trying to separate things instead of combining them. (ex. Tsunade-sama, not Tsunade - sama.)

Hinata's Studder went away to fast for it to be believable in my opinion. Also the studder is easier on the writer if you use dashes to provide enough pause while keeping it reletivly organized and recognizable as a studder.

Other then some minor 'chopy-ness' of the diologue and the rapid progresion of the main characters skills and the story-line without subsequent emphasis on the levle or intesity or training You did pretty good. Points for the plot we have had Minato in the seal befour but this is the first I have read with Tsunade sealed.
imgonnadie chapter 5 . 7/20/2009
Excellent story so far
wolfsrainrules chapter 5 . 7/20/2009
learn then and then improve them and prove his superiority to Yondaime.

Um...lightning. if u put lightning w/ water, it could b very effective.

Nice job. Keep it up. Can i suggust a paring?