Reviews for Becoming a Recreant
Freak-With-Issues chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
So sweet! The beginning and end are hilarious!
Megan McAlistair chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
oh this is so funny

did you see the scenes that were omitted from the movie?

how Casey proposed to April by hiding a ring in her motorcycle helmet?

this fic is so cute
OSYH chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
Aw man, the idea of Don and Raph being twins...sounds like an idea, no? ;)

And I get the same feeling with turtlenecks...ha, that word fits in, doesn't it...well anyways, I feel like I'm choking whne I wear them. I agree with Casey, the neck needs freedom.

Sweet, short, and simple. And I do like Casey in the 4th movie, but I miss the accent. :(

The fandom's been quiet because of nasty school and work related stuff. Sigh.
Jessiy Landroz chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
XD; aww, that was pretty cute and fuzzy, and the idea that Raph had to dress him up just cracked me up! XD; I even like how you had Don participate in this, since I'm generally a CaseyApril AND DonApril supporter, I guess though unspoken, this meant a lot to Donny, for April's sake, than he'd admit... :)
Reinbeauchaser chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
Had the tie figured out about half-way through the lynching. LOL

Oh, and this part gave me a great mental pic - - -

Raphael lunged forward and snagged Casey's collar as the vigilante tried to make a break for it. Casey twisted in his grasp, snarling, lashing out, but Raph rode it out, spinning him around and locking the humans arms in a vice grip behind his back.

Anyway, I thought this was sweet; a nicer, kinder, more romantic side of Casey, even though he had to be railroaded into wearing the monkey suit. LOL

Be blessed,

Rene'
Legendary Chimera chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
Bwahahha, Casey in a tie. Poor Raph having to manhandle, and the imaginary valets. I absolutely love this. Gotta check out that movie!