Reviews for The Kissing Booth
enfantindigo chapter 11 . 8/25
Omg Soooo hot! Thank you for thé history.
Love It wish it was true thank you so much
bluemews chapter 1 . 7/15
This used to be a favorite fanfic of mine. I read it, often...until I stopped reading fanfics altogether. Four years later, I was reading, again, and I wanted to find this story. But, it wasn't easy. And since I was sure that it was lost forever, I, then, decided to start saving some fanfics to my computer-just so I wouldn't lose another one! But, still, I continued to search-off and on-for the one I still missed. For almost three years... under the wrong name. I was searching for the wrong title, that whole time. (I'm an idiot.)
Finally, it came to me that I was searching for the wrong story, And this site, being my favorite supplier of fanfiction :D I found it, quickly. And, this time around, I'll be sure not to lose it. Of course, that means saving it to my computer. And probably my email addresses, as backup! But tell me if I'm wrong to do that. I'm just to afraid to lose it, again. I feel like I've been reunited with an old love.
bloodedlife94 chapter 11 . 12/23/2015
Well, I really liked this story. I was do happy to have stumbled upon a fic with a pairing that wasn't sasunaru aand then you just had to add sasuke-teme to their relationship. sniffbut you did a good job with the fic
TigerDemonOwnz chapter 11 . 11/17/2014
And thateveryone is a success.
TigerDemonOwnz chapter 8 . 11/17/2014
Awww this story is so sweet. i hope theres a part two.
Zesslover chapter 11 . 4/27/2014
It. Waz. AMAZING. I just wish there was more Naruto as Seme and not only to Gaara but Sasuke as well.
lulu422 chapter 8 . 1/23/2014
Dawwwwwwww, that was the best threesum story I have ever read, good job!
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 11 . 8/3/2013
Nica8860 chapter 11 . 7/30/2013
Okay so I was completely happy with Gaara x Naruto; I don't mind that Sasuke was thrown in but just wanted to say I was okay before. I loved the bonuses, they were very funny and amusing. I loved that you expanded the one shot as well and I thank you.
KDTBpantherwulf chapter 11 . 4/14/2013
W-whoa...that was some major sexiness right there! Dayum! How in the hell did you manage to write this sexy beast without dying from bloodloss? I swear, that was fucking amazing! Not at all what I expected when I first clicked on it, but I must say I enjoyed it. A lot. It was just so...smeeeexy...can't...HANDLE IT! *melts into pile of goo* But srsly tho, best NaruGaaSasu I've ever read. Ever. EVAH! Loved it so very much. So very, very much... *creepy grin and perverted laugh* AH LURVZ UUUUUUU! Thanks for sharing this with the rest of us yaoi fans XD!
lexieford chapter 11 . 3/12/2013
You are an great writer I mean I have tried to read story's with 3 or more partners but they never had me want to continue to read because of the partners mostly I had to force myself to read it but this story captured it in such a way that I wanted to read it thank you for writing this amazing book.
Frostfire613 chapter 11 . 2/4/2013
This fic was amazing, I love how Sasuke was added in with Gaara and Naruto. The only thing that peeves me is that Neji got with Sakura as a side pairing.
Frostfire613 chapter 10 . 2/4/2013
If I was Kakashi, I think i would've been in the same postion as he was, shocked and unable to move. But that whole show would totally make my day XD
Frostfire613 chapter 7 . 2/4/2013