Reviews for The Kissing Booth
lulu422 chapter 8 . 1/23
Dawwwwwwww, that was the best threesum story I have ever read, good job!
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 11 . 8/3/2013
interesting
Nica8860 chapter 11 . 7/30/2013
Okay so I was completely happy with Gaara x Naruto; I don't mind that Sasuke was thrown in but just wanted to say I was okay before. I loved the bonuses, they were very funny and amusing. I loved that you expanded the one shot as well and I thank you.
KDTBpantherwulf chapter 11 . 4/14/2013
W-whoa...that was some major sexiness right there! Dayum! How in the hell did you manage to write this sexy beast without dying from bloodloss? I swear, that was fucking amazing! Not at all what I expected when I first clicked on it, but I must say I enjoyed it. A lot. It was just so...smeeeexy...can't...HANDLE IT! *melts into pile of goo* But srsly tho, best NaruGaaSasu I've ever read. Ever. EVAH! Loved it so very much. So very, very much... *creepy grin and perverted laugh* AH LURVZ UUUUUUU! Thanks for sharing this with the rest of us yaoi fans XD! ...so...uh...bye?
lexieford chapter 11 . 3/12/2013
You are an great writer I mean I have tried to read story's with 3 or more partners but they never had me want to continue to read because of the partners mostly I had to force myself to read it but this story captured it in such a way that I wanted to read it thank you for writing this amazing book.
Frostfire613 chapter 11 . 2/4/2013
This fic was amazing, I love how Sasuke was added in with Gaara and Naruto. The only thing that peeves me is that Neji got with Sakura as a side pairing.
Frostfire613 chapter 10 . 2/4/2013
If I was Kakashi, I think i would've been in the same postion as he was, shocked and unable to move. But that whole show would totally make my day XD
Frostfire613 chapter 7 . 2/4/2013
that was the hottest threesome I've ever read :O

Good job :D
Frostfire613 chapter 5 . 2/4/2013
ugh...Sakura? U put Neji with Sakura? at least it's a side pairing or I wouldn't have stood for it, but I really was hoping that Neji would join Gaara and Naruto, making it a very sexy threesome since the NejiGaa pairing is really popular. I just don't like Sakura with a few certain people like Itachi, Neji, Gaara, Naruto, Sasuke, and Madara. Everyone else is free game tho for her.
Frostfire613 chapter 2 . 2/4/2013
loved this lemon, so hot O/O
BurnLikeAFlame chapter 11 . 7/4/2012
I started to clap before i realized it and then my dad asked why I was clapping... it was soooooo good! Loved it!
SonofLuffy chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
I love this story. I twas amazing and I really enjoyed reading it. :0 You deserve an awesome huggles and I shall give you one. *awesome Huggles* You write way better than me, so I like a lot of things in this story.
Mad As A Bloody Hatter chapter 11 . 7/26/2011
i loved it! the sasu/naru/gaa pairing is something that is hardly done! plus uke gaara is almost never done so im happy u did it
JlovesGaara chapter 11 . 7/10/2011
Kinkiest story. Ever. Great writing skills, plot. It was awesome. You are a great author! Love GaaNaru!
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 11 . 3/12/2011