Reviews for Just For Kicks
Thorny Hedge chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
I love your work, Faye, and this is no exception.
Apollo's Lady chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
argh... that was gut wrenching! (Which is of course good!)
mcatB chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
Great fic! Loved the sparring action. And the brothers, "where we go, we go together," - does that mean, to Hell, too? Hm... both of them in Hell, fighting the Good fight... They'd get kicked out for sure!
Cookie6 chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
A wonderful oneshot around a fantastic idea. Yep, you nailed it. I loved the sparring - your description of the fun, the skills and the naturalness of the boys playing together. Until it all went south! Dean's playfulness to anguish was beautifully portrayed. I thought your reflections of Sammy, his bent , why he was up for it "Too bad it would always mean more to Sam, who had spent the first sixteen years of his life losing every fight he was put in. That kind of thing made Sam dangerous. He knew too much humiliation, and it made him vicious." was awesome - perfect words...

And I loved this description of Dean: "He was proud, and he was fiercely independent and insanely skeptical of the world around him." Awesome work again!
funkyspunk chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
Faye! WOW! So good!

This was definitely something I wasnt expecting! Not at all! Amazing job, you really brought this story to life because I can picture it in my mind so clearly!

A job well done!
carocali chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
Leave it to Dawn to come up with some weird abnormality in the medical field!

Love the way Sam just turned on a dime after Dean stopped his researching, showing just how determined he was to find the answer. So, does this nullify Dean's contract then?

Great pacing and story! Thanks for sharing!

:D

caroline
Nicki chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
"Where we go, we go together." I love that! Great story :) Loved the boys sparring. They need to do some of that on the show.
Starsmoonsky chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
Alright Faye... i got your room all set up in my basement. now if you promise to produce a story a day you will get fed. and if they are really good you will get to watch an episode of supernatural. :)

such a wonderful story. you always get the boys point on and this line sums up perfectly how dean feels...

He couldn’t even glance at Sam for fear his tentative control would shatter. "I can’t do it again, Sammy," he said finally, the words quiet and forced. "I can’t watch you die again."

so true.
cavetrollgrl chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
Good story. scaring Dean like that was wicked. The brotherly anst moments well written both boys got a lot to think about.
Ciya chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
Good angsty and scared Dean and unconscious Sam. Heck I just want to see the guys spar sometime on the show. Yummy.
inzane73 chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
This gave me a case of the warm fuzzies. Oh, boys!

Inzane
Dawn N chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
Faye,

Oh! I loved it :-) I didn't know my plot bunny had won until I saw this story waiting in my inbox. It was excellent and you exceeded my hope for this story.

Thank you!

Dawn
calcium77 chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
I've never heard of Commotio Cordis before...Scarry. I loved the story...as usual. It was a super treat after a REALLY long day at work.

Thanks!
kaly chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
*sniff* Aww, poor, sweet boys! :)
Colby's girl chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
Well that was a kick ! Sorry I couldn't resist LOL

Loved the story. Great idea and developement.
62 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »