Reviews for The Heir of LeFey
Wolfgirl613 chapter 7 . 6/17
Please write next chapter already. Thank you very much. I really appreciate it and liked it a lot.
Wolfman613 chapter 7 . 6/16
Jimbocous chapter 7 . 5/29
Sure hope you'll get back to this at some point!
I THINK I THINK IT'S BETTER THAN YOU THINK IT IS :)
Thanks for q great read so far!
alice022 chapter 1 . 5/22
hi are u going to finish this cAuse I started reading heir of the founders and have had to stop because the sequel is unfinished?x
ambersnowflake chapter 7 . 5/16
I hope you continue soon. Even though it seems that you have abandoned this story. I really hope you continue soon.
In quite saddened that this story was abandoned, it really captured my attention.
angeleyes1984 chapter 7 . 4/27
Has this been abandoned
As far as the first leg of the trilogy goes, I would have loved to see the reaction of Voldemort when he caught news of Dumbledore & The Daily Ptophet saying Hermione was a Death Eater.
clhpfan12341234567 chapter 7 . 4/22
Update soon
theboona chapter 7 . 4/16
I was a big fan of the first of this 'trilogy' and enjoyed where this instalment was headed. I am disappointed to see this is the end, but congratulate on a terrific job none-the-less.
I know a lot of people are telling you to update. The story is great. If you can't continue, I understand. Could you doing a closing chapter or just explain what was going to happen? Thanks for writing this awesome story :)
lorelaire chapter 7 . 3/30
love you're story! Are you going to finish this story? I hope so because is really good.
brightflare chapter 7 . 2/26
Excellent stories so far, hope you continue the trilogy soon!
fire-earth chapter 7 . 2/14
I've read both of your Heir stories, and I really like them, but out of curiosity, why did you stop writing them? I'd love to read the rest of the story, and the last part of the trilogy...
LittleMissSmile chapter 7 . 1/30
This needs an update so bad
Ps isn't hermomie pregnant?