Reviews for The Heir of LeFey
Anonymous chapter 7 . 6/27
Why didn't you update and complete the story it was only starting to get interesting and you left off
Bro bro u can't just leave us in the middle of the plot. Pleaseeeeeeee finish
PotterFanFoeva chapter 7 . 6/4
You can't keep us in suspense. I've read your stories several times and keeping hoping you'll have completed them. Drago is turning into a decent person. Need to see how he saves his mother. Please continue your writings. You can't leave your fans hanging.
peacejaw chapter 7 . 5/9
Um, so far I love this and the first story in the series. There are minimal typos, there are good plot lines, and you've kept me hooked on the stories. Thank you for that!

Are you going to continue the story, though?
BarbedCaress chapter 7 . 3/30
Ditto!
Bluewolf80 chapter 7 . 2/27
Oh no! I hope this isn't abandoned
CaBuckeye chapter 6 . 11/15/2016
"Meanwhile, Dumbledore gives the first Horcrux clue," THAT is what bothers me the most about What Dumbledore does. Why doesn't/can't he just say 'These are the clues/ideas that I have about the horcruxes. See what you can make of them.' But no, he has to see how clue one does before clue two is given...

As to my idea as to who is the heir of LeFey, I would guess that it is Ginny. Voldemort and Caliban believed that it was probably a Weasley and Ginny is the first girl is oh-so-long and LeFey is inherited through a female line.
Drew86 chapter 7 . 11/7/2016
Can't wait for more chapters! So good!
Pothangfanfic chapter 7 . 9/6/2016
This was a very interesting premise and I'm disappointed it won't be finished, but I read your profile note and it said that it would be doubtful if the trilogy would be completed.

At any rate, well done on what you did write.
jada951 chapter 1 . 8/27/2016
oh yikes! looking at this story, i see it's only got 7 chapters and your heir of merlin doesn't exist.

well, it was an interesting concept.
draco7347 chapter 7 . 8/24/2016
really love this story cant wait for new chapters
Zombiemanization chapter 7 . 8/9/2016
Seriously man, what happened? It's obvious you probably aren't going to continue this, but at least let people know ahead of time this is incomplete. It was good while it last, even if it's extremely fustrating there's nothing more.
Mistress of Potions chapter 7 . 7/18/2016
Any chance of notes for the story since an update seems unlikely? If your muse offers an update, even better.
fmowens chapter 7 . 7/10/2016
this story is great, but if you aren't going to finish it at least put hiatus or permanently incomplete in the description.
John chapter 7 . 5/10/2016
Is this the last on you don't have answers at the end like you usually do