Reviews for The Heir of LeFey
Pothangfanfic chapter 7 . 9/6
This was a very interesting premise and I'm disappointed it won't be finished, but I read your profile note and it said that it would be doubtful if the trilogy would be completed.

At any rate, well done on what you did write.
jada951 chapter 1 . 8/27
oh yikes! looking at this story, i see it's only got 7 chapters and your heir of merlin doesn't exist.

well, it was an interesting concept.
draco7347 chapter 7 . 8/24
really love this story cant wait for new chapters
Zombiemanization chapter 7 . 8/9
Seriously man, what happened? It's obvious you probably aren't going to continue this, but at least let people know ahead of time this is incomplete. It was good while it last, even if it's extremely fustrating there's nothing more.
Mistress of Potions chapter 7 . 7/18
Any chance of notes for the story since an update seems unlikely? If your muse offers an update, even better.
fmowens chapter 7 . 7/10
this story is great, but if you aren't going to finish it at least put hiatus or permanently incomplete in the description.
John chapter 7 . 5/10
Is this the last on you don't have answers at the end like you usually do
Faye waterson chapter 7 . 3/15
God damm brilliant can't what for if to be finished
delia cerrano chapter 7 . 1/1
I have no idea who the heir of merlin or the other one is. In a way I hope Draco is heir to something but he still is kind of a prat and a bad guy so maybe not. Is he going to miss out on Ginny? I really like Neville for sure but is Ginny going to choose him over Draco? I hate to have Draco with no one even if he is sort of a minnie evil deatheater. I still kind of like him. I really am not overly fond at all of Ginny. She is so frequently portrayed as self absorbed, very bad tempered and selfish that I've come to see her that way.
KristieRoxie chapter 4 . 12/30/2015
Whoa , did not see that coming , van Houtan in league with Fenrir and Voldemort? Can't wait to see what happens next
slyhuff chapter 7 . 11/9/2015
please continie this fic
Eagle-Eyes chapter 7 . 11/4/2015
Very good story. Couldn't wait to start this one long enough to leave a review for the first story...

Wish the muse would return...

Keep writing as life allows
bloodandfire chapter 7 . 11/1/2015
Why have you stopped writing this story did you or will you ever finish it?
RavenclawForeverxAthenaRules chapter 7 . 8/21/2015
please update!
Mitchelltrt chapter 7 . 8/7/2015
Anytime you want to come back to this story, and writing Fanfiction in general, please do so. This story is really nice. Anyway, you hinted that the Heir of LeFay is a Weasley, and the Heir of Merlin is a Muggle-born. I am guessing it is Ginny and Draco (one muggle parent).