Reviews for Pretty Harry Potter and the Lamb to the Slaughter
panda-ryuu-chan chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Hmm.. It's good. Though it's as if you just modified the true story and changed the characters, but oh well..

And for the other reviewers, 'Lamb to The Slaughter' isn't a poem but a story. Just search it in google and you'll see.
Ayriannah chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Never read the original poem, but I like your writing. *amused*
Netrixie chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
... diturbing... GOOD... but... disturbing... nice imagery, though... poems are hard!
darkshadowgirl666 chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
whoa. sounds awesome. i havent read Lamb to the slaughter so i might see if the library has it tomorrow... anyway, cool.

xx shadow xx
Rika100 chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
Cool poetry you have here!

Its great!

Rice-Ball247 chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
-shivers-

wow
me chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
wow... where to begin. it's so eerie, and i love eerie, i really, REALLY do. it reminds me of the movie fried green tomatoes. you know which one i'm talking about? yeah, that kind of eerie. YAY!
Mystical G Panther chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
DUDE!

I READ THIS IN ENGLISH CLASS LIKE, 6 DAYS AGO!

ROCK ON! this was a really cool poem! loved it!

-mystical panther
Dark Days chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
Haha, I've read that... 'The answer's probably right under our noses,' as the police officer eats the lamb xD

Cool story.. Who was the husband?
potterchik chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
You know, our English class read that story only a couple of weeks ago. I'm not one for slash (it's just not my thing) but when I saw a HP fic that connected w/ Lamb to the Slaughter, I had to read it. And, believe me this is a compliment, if you can make that story connect w/ Harry Potter, you can do anything. Because we know how odd that story is. However, your work is not bad.
angelkitty77 chapter 1 . 9/26/2007