Reviews for Gravis Sarcina
ladyAlyafaelyn chapter 2 . 2/20/2009
This has been on my Favorites list for quite some time now, but somehow I neglected to tell you how amazing this is! My bad.

I love your portrayal of Anna and Van Helsing. You capture perfectly Gabriel's anguish and the guilt he carries. Anna is wonderfully written- defiant, strong. And for all that they are still believable people. It's no wonder I don't look at Van Helsing stuff unless it's yours!

Have a great day.

Fae
alyssa smith chapter 2 . 2/20/2009
THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL YOU ARE GOING TO END IT THERE! it's so good already, i need you to finish it, i want to know what happened next, it's too good not to finish!
sakR9 chapter 2 . 10/12/2008
O! Good descriptive writing... you can really understand how Gabriel feels... it's great! And not that graphic... which could lower the level of your writing~
sakR9 chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Fantastic. Really well-written. I couldn't believe how hard it was to find a good story with Anna and Gabriel pairing!

I can't believe he actually looked her in the eyes and said, 'That's not enough'... slapintheface! P
MercuryPilgrim chapter 2 . 6/17/2008
aw, nice fic!
claudia flies chapter 2 . 2/3/2008
“If the wolf had you then,” she spoke, kissing his jaw again softly, languidly, making a trail from below his ear to the corner of his mouth, “Why can I not have you now?”

This was just the perfect dialogue. Very nice, indeed.
kloper70 chapter 2 . 1/31/2008
Wow! That was great! I think you captured the characters perfectly. You really need to update some more.
Miss DnG chapter 2 . 1/29/2008
Great chapter! It was filled with passion and tenderness :) A delight to read
Dr.Lust chapter 2 . 1/28/2008
Excellent! Marvelous! Fabulous!

It was well worth all the waiting!

I don't know what else to say, I only know that I loved it and that it truly is one of my most favorite stories!
Shoysrock chapter 2 . 1/27/2008
Oh! I'll start to read this fic!

Shoys.
Celtic Aurora chapter 2 . 1/26/2008
Wow...you know, I wasn't expecting a second part, I thought it was only a oneshot. But I liked the second part! I must say, you have quite a way with your words! And the characters...they seem to real! Great job!

-Aurora
monkeypants82 chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
is this it? please tell me this isn't the end? This is a beautiful well-written chapter. I loved it. The pain and emotion at the end was damn real. Well-that's what I thought.) Great job!
Hughfan chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
Wonderful as always! I was excited to see a story from you! Yay! :)
Dr.Lust chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
WOW! That was simply wonderful...! I'm still amazed! Really, I read it again and again and I couldn't get enough. Your writing skills are exceptional, well done! What's more, you've captured the characters brilliantly. Keep on the excellent work!
Shoysrock chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
*claps*

Goody! Beautiful! :D Gabe/Anna fic totaly cool!

Shoys.