Reviews for Green
So damn cute!
ZIrvs chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Lovely
Hewhoislost chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Another great fic. these little snippets of their lives are wonderful. They add a depth and color to the characters that only you seem to pull off. Plus you write a hell of a fic. Keep up the great work.
Alexander - Godslayer chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Well, got myself speed up in my reading, and I got this one down rather quickly. It took me a while to remember that fanart, and I certainly didn’t expect to see a fic based on it, but overall, it was a really cute and fluffy story. _

While I couldn’t care much for the initial fight against the giant robot… or whatever it was (except for Shego venting her marriage’s frustration on the poor henchman, which was hilarious XD), the story soon picked up in cuteness and some interesting scenes. I was surprised by the “communication” uniqueness of it, such as the part where Kim’s doing all the talking while Shego’s… keeping her happy, yet they are still having a conversation, SOMEHOW U. Or in the final part, avoiding capital letters to show in what tone of voices Kim and Shego are talking. It’s all a good touch overall.

I liked seeing Kasy and Sheki being more prominent in the story than in previous parts. While still not too characterized do to being just three years old, they are still adorable and sweet to see, and they certainly filled the story with cuteness, fluffiness and a bit of what felt like (I’m SO going to hell for this) child sexuality… what with getting their butts poked and all. U

Well, at least it suggest they are gonna grow some nice derrieres. XD

So, cute fic overall, cute and very romantic too. Oh, and interesting filling about the character relationships out there. So Ron is Bonnie’s child’s father? Why is Alexander’s last name Rockwaller then? Uhm… well, I suppose I’ll find out eventually.

I had a fun time reading this one, and I’m looking forward to the next one. ‘til then, take care! .

Yours, “Pals with the Devil” Alexander/Alexlayer.

Later!
Wispr chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
The cuteness factor in the story involving the kids was off the scale. You did a wonderful job also with the kids and parent scenes to.

Wispr
Rei Hino Scout Of Fire chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
I love it. So hilarous. Sheki's “So not da’ dwama.” was really cute. I also find the idea of Kim and Shego playing "Empress and Slave girl" very plausible lol, although it'd probably end up being "Supreme One and slave girl" for Shego's turn. Also the "let me sleep on you" line was priceless. Minor (and stress minor compared to a lot of stuff I do) typo during the beginning of the bath sequence after Shego asks if Kim's decent Kim's respons is "Is that want you want?"
StarvingLunatic chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
This story is hilarious! The chat between Kim and Shego about breast size was too much. I was wondering why Shego’s responses were the way they were, thinking that maybe she was mumbling in her sleep or something, but no, she’s doing something far more active. It seems like such a weird time to have a conversation, but Kim knew what she was saying and Shego was dividing her attention well for the talk. That was hot and cool at the same time. Too great.

Kim’s questioning on what the girls had behind their backs was precious. The fact that Kasy just gave them up with such careful thought on her answers was funny too. It was great when they realized that they were busted too.

Kim and Shego pinching the girls was funny. Maybe funnier than it should have been. I dunno, but it was funny. It was way too much when the twins said that Shego was “hawt.” Shego spelling ‘mother—’ wrong was priceless and then spelling out the curse that followed just made it better. Next funny thing, the ‘lather, rinse, obey’ bit. They think Drakken is a clown! Oh, man. Just all around great story.

One serious matter to address that I really liked, which was Shego’s "modesty" when the girls got into the bath was strange and I liked how you explained it. Great bit there. This was an all-around great story. Such a close, loving, insane family, but wonderful just the same.

Thanks for writing it. Hasta…
Rina Cat chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
Haha! That was insanely cute~

I really enjoy reading long one-shot stories like this. You're always great in writing family moments like these. And I'm so glad you have new stories of Kim and Shego's little family.
creativetoo chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
I love your stories and I absolutely adore this one.

It's funny...hysterically so...and amusing...and downright perfection.

I can see and hear, in my head, everything that's taking place with Kim and Shego and Kasy and Sheki. :)

This story is just fantastic!
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
Well I liked it when Kim and Shego were acting like teens when they were alone in the tub and I laugh when the twins caugh them.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
EpIcKiGo chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
WOW! i totally loved it... and u say theres another story then i hope ur writin it right now coz dude this one was totally awsom oh it should be as long as this 1 or even longer... i really hope u r writin the sequel to this it wud be SO gud i mean it u totally rock dude or... dudess, but anyway PLZ write a sequel or even the nxt chapter since it sayds 'in progress' and not 'completed'... WO thnx for the Terrifically awsome rockin chapter
King in Yellow chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
So many, many wonderful pieces in work I can't think of where to start the compliments. So I'll mention my complaint - too long for one chapter. On the other hand I'm not sure I saw any spot that logically said 'Chapter break' so I must reluctantly admit that you did the right thing in my only area of complaint. So you leave me with too many compliments to know where to begin and no valid complaint.

It's the sort of relatively low key story focused on interpersonal relationships that I enjoy very much, thank you.

KiY
mouserr2255 chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
that was absolutely fantastic start to finish ... had so many good laughs it was hard to stop at times it also had some really touching moments that made me sit back and think, ... the balance between the two struck the perfect chord ... you put together somethin special here

i seriously cant wait to see whats next

Crazy Cat Lady chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
HUMBUG! You've written another Kigo story! *Dances happily* Thought you weren't gonna write anymore KP stories... but I'm certainly glad you did! _

Excellently written, beautiful detail and warming array of emotions as always. Your take on the twins is always amusing. XD

Oh and I know the pic by Mag you're referring to as well, she is a wonderful artist. :)

May you continue to amaze us with wonderful insights into the domestic bliss of Kigo! *salutes*

P.S Don't worry about being a misanthrope... I'm one too. Damn humanity... *grumbles* ;P
The Epyon Avenger chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
Fantastic! I was totally sucked in by this fic. I'm not sure exactly how to put my finger on it. There's not long rambling exposition or descriptions for me to get lost in, there's very little complex action or dialog to digest. I guess it's that the fic plays out so naturally, it's almost like it's expected, except that it isn't. Each new bit is a pleasant surprise. I'm sure I'm rambling now, since I tend to do so when it's late, but it was a most enjoyable read. Kudos to you. _