Reviews for My Mother's Eyes
FlyingPurplePig chapter 10 . 9/22/2004
Ya I've already reveiwed this but I just wanted to say that I read it again today and, again, cryed at the end. Such and incredible story!

-FPP
anon3908 chapter 11 . 4/5/2004
*sniffle* Wow. Very, very well written. I LOVED it. Very accurate, very compassionate, very realistic, an all over wonderful story. Just...incredible, though very sad at the end, I think the ending was perfect.
-FPP
The She Devil chapter 10 . 2/10/2002
I realize now, about, like, a million years after it came out, that I did not review to the last chapter of this story. I think I wrote you an e-mail, but I don't know, so I'm going to review. I loved this story. It was very accurate and very well written, so much so that I even enjoyed the "unhappy" ending. You had me crying, and not many people can do that when I read a fic. Very nice job, my friend, you absolutely rule. You are numero uno on my list. Love this fic and all your stuff.
Becky bekybob13aol.com chapter 10 . 9/26/2001
This was one of the best stories I've read in a VERY long time...you portrayed everything wonderfully, and even though it was sad, it still was great. Awesome job, and thanks for sharing your writing talents with us all! :)
plumblossomberg chapter 10 . 9/15/2001
War is not fun. It's not glamourized into people shouting and heroes of almost nothing. War is hell, plain and simple. This was a great story, first of it's kind that I've ever read. Keep up the good work!
Athena356 chapter 10 . 9/14/2001
awwww! This is great! I've been trying to catch up with fics(veeery slowly) since I got back from vacation way back in the end of august! I never got to read this one, and I'm certainly glad I did! It was wonderfully written, and I really enjoyed it! :):):):):)~~~Athena
doctah milly chapter 10 . 9/14/2001
ooooooohhh *sniff* u... u... killed him ::cries:: buh bye
Ishmaela chapter 10 . 9/13/2001
Oh...wow. This whole story was just awesome. As odd as it sounds, I'm actually glad it didn't have a completely happy ending, because sometimes life is just like that. I don't think I can say enough good things about this story. Just...bravo.
Acacia Jules chapter 9 . 9/10/2001
Goddess, this is soooooooo good! I love it soooooooooooooo much. You must write more soon. The story line is great, though Elizabeth is a pathetic, selfish you know what . . . but I love everyone else! Except Ramano, but I've never liked him!

Write more as quickly as possible.
The She Devil chapter 9 . 9/10/2001
OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU TOO! This fic is so awesome, I thought it was going to be over, but I'm so glad it isn't! So Jing-Mei and Dave did the nasty? YIPPEE! I can't wait to see what happens next! Oh, dammit, get that next chapter posted soon, I can't wait for it! You're doing an excellent job, my girl, keep up the good work! Thanks~
doctah milly chapter 9 . 9/10/2001
this story gets better and better i just don't have the time to write reviews that justify how good the stroy is! let's just say, it's my fav story as of late. there will be more, or perhaps... another sequel? ::is hopfull::
doctah milly chapter 8 . 9/9/2001
yup... i think his love will get him killed... ;P i luv this story and thanks for updating it sooner!
Juniper chapter 8 . 9/8/2001
Well, I wonder what the guard outside would have been thinking if he noticed the exchange...

Very good, as always, and I want more to read now!
The She Devil chapter 7 . 9/8/2001
YAY! A JINUCCI! NOW YOU GET A HYPER REVIEW! I HAVEN'T WRITTEN ONE IN SO LONG! I LOVE THIS STORY, IT'S MY FAVORITE *EVER*! I HOPE YOU WRITE MORE SOON, I CAN'T WAIT FOR IT! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! MORE SOON! AS IN NOW! RIGHT NOW! THIS SECOND! EEEEEEEEEEE!Sorry, I'm really hyper, and I really do love this story. It's going on my fav's right now! hehe! thanks~
doctah milly chapter 7 . 9/8/2001
can't you make ure chapters just a little longer, and less time between postings? i hope to see this updated everytime i log in, but it's not; only every week, or two weeks... :(
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »