Reviews for Alternate Realities: The Dark Queen
Fenrir of the North chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
Thought it was Caliburn that was the Sword in the Stone, and Excalibur was it's replacement.
manga'slover1996 chapter 54 . 8/23/2011
Has this been finished because it doesnt seem so or have you stopped this? I have enjoyed this story so much it would be a shame for you to have finished it so.
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 6 . 8/3/2011
excellent story, very well written and detailed. I love the idea of a story where Arturia bears her status as a woman with pride and no secrecy. Keep up the good work!
Goddessfreya chapter 5 . 6/16/2009
OMGE...Dear Author, I am super pleased to see Gilgamesh pawn like the wounded piece of shit he is Love How he was BUSTED :D

I was wonderin-Can Gilgamesh Appear on the Knight's Hound Fiction...just wonderin :D
Tutmos chapter 54 . 3/31/2009
This story was absolutely stunning! i will be honest the whole Cuchulainn and Arturia thing didn't seem to sit right. However the whole story was just kick ass. I liked the whole jealous Saber thing i laughed through the whole thing.
Ryuuachi chapter 53 . 6/11/2008
I must say this much about your piece, I enjoyed how much your story stuck in my mind. I was kind of expecting it to be a ShirouxArturia, but I like the way it turned out so far, especially in this chapter where you introduce Mordred back in. And how you had Shirou bring up the problem about if she has one of Shirou's children. Nice, very good piece and very satisfying overall.
oddvariety chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
I is happy-fied.

I have read 7 chapters of this fic on your DA and thought it was awesome. And after I read the 7th chapter I made my computer hibernate and I went to bed. But my computer has something against me and decided it wanted to update that night and woke up, then shut itself down, again.

That afternoon when I turned my computer on, I discovered that it had shut down and I was like, No! A chapter of a story I have been writing was gone. I didn't save it before turning off my computer. I know, stupid of me. Also, I couldn't remember the name of you fic.

Now, a couple of days later, I came across this. So, you can see how excited I am because I can continue to read this fic. I am also excited to see that there're 52 chapters up here!

Heh...

This will probably be embarrassing on my behalf if you don't get this review, seeing that you haven't updated in a while.

But then again, it won't be embarrassing because you know one else will see it...

*contemplating*

Ah, well.

Anyhow, if you do get this, I strongly urge you to update because it would be a waste of your efforts for you not to finish this fic!

And please, continue to do your best.

;]

::Piccus::
Lizard Valis chapter 52 . 12/16/2007
By the way, why is Sakura, Rider, Caster, Rin, etc weren't in the fic?
Yuko Hoon chapter 30 . 12/7/2007
I wasn't going to make a comment until I finished reading all the chapters that I still had to read, but... I can't help myself.

Arturia is a damned violator! O_oU This is a new look about hentai, really. Now I think I will stop saying things about violating male characters...
deota chapter 51 . 12/4/2007
Wow...I wonder what Cuchulainn is gunna do...I feel sorry for Emiya too I wonder how he'll feel when Arturia, and Cuchulainn meet again, unless their encounter is violent..., "I wonder wht's gunna happen to the baby too, and Gilgamesh, and Mordered...Anyways can't wait to read more.
deota chapter 50 . 12/2/2007
Wow Shirou, and Arturia jus did it...Shirou must be happy even though he only got her on the rebound., and I guess Arturia's gunna call him Shirou from now on. I wonder if he'll fogive Arturia, although if he does forgive her it's probably gunna take a whil. I play Mecha Quest to, but i'm lvl 15, and that's the maximum lvl atm. Anyways can't wait to read more.
deota chapter 49 . 11/29/2007
Dam Arturia was pissed off, i'm surprised that she didn't kill Shirou. Well it seems that Cuchulainn loves Arturia, but I hpe that he doesn't forgive her... atleast not for a while It would seem that he was kinda heartless, or like he never loved Emer if he did. Anyways can't wait to read more.
deota chapter 48 . 11/27/2007
wow lotsa chapters...seems more like Emiya's doing what he wants, instead of what's best for his queen. Can't wait to read the next chapter I really hate cliffies like these...I wonder how Cuchulainn will react, and I'm glad we finally saw some stuff about Gilgamesh though i'm gunna wonder wat he's gunna do when he finds out that Arturia is married to Cuchulainn. Anyway can't wait to read more.
deota chapter 44 . 11/17/2007
hm...Merlin seems to be suspicious, and Arturia's indecisive, i'm still wonderin about Cuchulainn he seems weird, right now i'm wonderin wht would happen if he found out Arturia ordered Shirou to kill Emer, Shirou doesn't seem to be taking the news of the wedding well, and I'm still wonderin bout Gilgamesh haven't heard nythn bout him in a while. Anyways hope to read more soon.
deota chapter 43 . 11/13/2007
I'm glad that you got better...dam I can't believe that Cuchulainn moved on so fast this makes me dought that he ever truly loved Emer...that mirror thing woth Shirou was weird, and I wonder why Cuchulainn thought that Arutria wanted to marry Shirou...Shirou's not gunna be happy when he learns that Arturia's gunna Marry Cuchulainn. The whole marraige proposal came up at bit fast, but it gets the plot moving faster so it's good. Anways can't wait to read more.