Reviews for Couches
Tauriel Skywalker chapter 1 . 5/4
OH. MY. GOODNESS XD! That was a RIOT! I read it out-loud to my sister and both of us were dying! This was awesome! XD
Amelia Loves Anime chapter 1 . 4/9
Whenever I read this I can help but lose my head giggling. Thanks for writing this! I loved it to pieces! XD
JasmineRaven chapter 1 . 1/18
This story is hilariously brilliant! It had an awesome 'sitcom' sort of feel to it, but at the same time, you kept everyone in character. I love how this, as well as Shadows of the Future, explore the Master-Padawan relationship.

["Is there a reason you are still in the couch?] So many of Qui-Gon's lines made me laugh. Also, I thought it was hilarious having Obi-Wan get stuck in the couch the first time, so he couldn't run or fix the problem.

[Crack! "Sithspit."] I loved the way you wrote Obi-Wan breaking the couch the second time. Just two simple words were enough for readers to know that Obi-Wan had screwed up again, and also sense his emotions of surprise followed by dread.

[the sofa gave an impossibly loud groan of snapping wood and tearing fabric, and Qui-Gon found himself sitting in the couch, with hot tea covering his tunic front.] This reminded me of the sort of situations that happen in sitcoms, when a child screws up, then they're too late to stop the parent and the parent somehow suffers (usually in a funny way) from the child's mistake. It worked perfectly for this story!

[lest he rip the makeshift stitches in his backside.] Haha! Oh my goodness! The second I read this part, I was laughing hysterically.

["I seem to recall a former padawan of my own who managed to destroy the refresher unit in our quarters," Dooku began] It was so interesting to see a not-evil Dooku in the story. I really liked your portrayal of his character. His personality wasn't really different; he just wasn't evil. It was interesting to see him a Qui-Gon interact and see the former master - former padawan relationship dynamic between them.

[sensesd] sensed

Overall, a brilliantly written, hilarious story! Very well done!

Jaz
AccountDeletePlease8380966 chapter 1 . 10/19/2016
Aww very god.
Rainbor123 chapter 1 . 9/25/2016
Ooooh i love it. I love it sooooooooo much! I REALLY want you to make more ancetdotes concerning Obi and Qui! :D
The Hope Lions chapter 1 . 7/1/2016
I'm dying. thank you
bb4ever1000 chapter 1 . 6/9/2016
Ahah this was hilarious, and very well written! Little Obi-wan is rather adorable, isn't he?
Punktchen chapter 1 . 3/18/2016
Put a big smile on my face! :)
Thanks for writing and sharing this story!
tumna.falls chapter 1 . 2/4/2016
This is hilarious! I laughed my way through this and then some!
Miranda Flamel chapter 1 . 1/20/2016
LOLz Great story!
Bochord of Leaspell chapter 1 . 1/17/2016
The one fic in which I actually like Dooku
Lord Sanguine chapter 1 . 1/14/2016
I was curious as to how one would break multiple couches - and this is probably the funniest possible way.
Aquacoral14 chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
This. Is. HILARIOUS. I laughed so hard when Qui-Gon fell through the couch. Congrats, you managed to make my parents think I was dying because I was laughing so hard.
That-is-illogical chapter 1 . 11/28/2015
I think I just woke up my mum from laughing so hard. I love this, nice work.
crackdmoon chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
This cracked me up! I love how Qui-gon isn't quite the paragon of goodness all the time - that he has childish moments too.