Reviews for Star watching
Deenami-Nicole-Sciashi chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
ok i loved this
Tahru chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Aw! this was the cutest thing ever!

Really-I hoped this pairing was more popular...I mean, Anna was suspicious that Yoh was seeing another person!

Anyway, I really do like it 3

(by the way...when Yoh first said that Hao looked like him and Silva-I couldn't help but think of like, mpreg XD)
Venecianaz chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Oh dear, it was great!

I'm surprised this is the only Silva Yoh fanfiction here...
Cerium chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Yes, you've inspired me!

I think I will one day write a long oneshot of this pairing. Silva is one of my favorite characters, and although the first impression of this pairing is odd, it's actually quite cute.

Thank you for writing this.

HS
AngelLucifel chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
yay. kissing!
Inumaru12 chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
YAY! I was at school and randomly thought about this pairing and wanted to see if anyone had made a pairing like this. i like this. way to go!
Kido Aeyka chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
Oh, wow! I really, really liked this. SilvaxYoh is my favorite SK pairing and it's so hard to find any really good fics of them. Wondeful job. It was short, but sweet and seemed very in character. _
Tuli-Susi chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
Halleujah! Someone finally saw the light!

Jeez, what is it with people and avoiding this pairing? I thought it was obvious too. Whether in the manga or anime, Silva's practically OBSESSED with Yoh! Why does no-one else see that! Even Marco and Lyzerg get more pairings! I mean, come-on, poeple condone twnicest and under-age sex, but not a thought of a relationship between a judge and a participaant? There are some weird morals around this fandom...

Anyway, rant over, onto your fic. I thought it was cute and sweet, and I loved the last line. Thanks so much for posting this! (btw, you're missing a few wirds here and there, but it's still comprehensible)