Reviews for Dream World
Myappreciation2u chapter 17 . 8/21/2015
I'm not sure you got my message, but let me send this you again just in case:
I know you don't want to finish this wonderful story, but I want to say thank you.
Thank you so much for all your hard work. I really appreciated that you tried your best on this story.
My appreciation chapter 17 . 8/21/2015
I know you will never come back to continue this wonderful story, but I want to say thank you.
I want to show how much I appreciate you for all your hard work on writing this and forever thankful for that.
tarratolla chapter 17 . 8/27/2014
Pretty. _
Thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 17 . 2/26/2014
Hello? ... Hello? ... Great story there, looks very promising... So... when's the next chapter? ... Hello?
Ice Wolf Fang chapter 17 . 12/4/2013
this NEED'S to be continued it is a brilliant idea maybe something like a group date at the movies remember the summer movie marathon in the game
Toon663 chapter 17 . 7/18/2012
Great chapter hope you keep writing, just like you said this story is not dead right?
Gensou no Sekai chapter 17 . 6/28/2011
Hello, you may not know me or not, but I am called Narukami from SayNay.

Sorry, that I didn't have a chance to review earlier. But, now I finally got myself a chance to review.

I just wanna say that I really enjoy reading this fanfic you've have written. This is amazing, a dream world where there's no Shadows, Persona, and the Dark Hour. I believe you did an excellent job there.

It's too bad that this fanfic is now discontinued/"ended"/on hiatus/abandoned, well that's what I believe. But I just want to let you know that I really enjoy reading this. And if this fanfic will come back, I'll be waiting. If this fanfic will no longer be updated or is left abandoned/discontinued, then I'll just keep on rereading to enjoy (just please don't delete it).

Thank you for creating such a wonderful Persona 3 fanfiction. :)
Visionen im Spiegel chapter 17 . 9/5/2010
GOMENASAI!

I'm sorry that I didn't review. I read all the chapters, but reading this wonderful fanfic makes me want to re-read it again, that I can't stop reading this magnificent work you did!

I love what you did with this fanfic. The appearance of the Velvet Room Siblings are one of my favorite part. I love Theo! Even Theo's seiyuu, Junichi Suwabe (who also did Archer from Fate/Stay Night(drools)). Man I love this fanfic so much. Even though you stop writing this (I was afraid that you already give up on this fanfic . . . sigh)

Well, I just want to let you that you did a wonderful job there. And P3P is awesome! (I lol at FeMC lover's path extra event with Shinjiro. He's totally blushing! LOL!)

Speaking of which, you have heard that Atlus are making another Persona 3 game, it's a free mobile game called "Persona 3 Social"; like P3P, you play as a new female or male protagonist to collect personaes and battle shadows. From what I heard, it's not a "true" Persona game. LOL! It's like a spin-off or AU or something.

Here's the info:

w w w . destructoid wait-what-persona-3-social-coming-to-mobile-phones-181641 . phtml

w w w . siliconera 2010 / 08 / 17 / persona-3-social-announced-for-mobile-phones /

And here's the artwork of the new female and male protagonist:

bulk2 . destructoid ul / 181641-head . jpg

Somehow, the P3P and P3S protagonists reminds me of these original protagonists when persona 3 was still working in progress:

original FeMC and MC:

w w w . dokuganryu scans / megaten / p3 / art60 . jpg

original FeMC (looks a bit more like Yukari):

w w w . / scans / megaten / p3 / art61 . jpg

Well, I hope you update this fanfic soon!

For your hard work on making this fanfic, here's a video:

(I'm a Fool Moon fangirl, LUV THE PAIRING SO MUCH!)

"a ShinjiroXFeMC AMV. "Because You Live" by Jesse McCartney" (this song fits very well between those couples)

w w w . youtube watch?vmbrN1nkAaTc

Well, I'll be waiting for the next chapter! (I wonder what would the FeMC's name will be in your fanic?)
Laniessa chapter 17 . 8/7/2010
Just read the whole story.

I loved it.

As a small question, is MShe going to be a main character?

(And I'm curious to what you're going to call her.)
iandin123 chapter 17 . 8/3/2010
I was reading this story, and I got really bummed out when I got to the end of this chapter, when the "Next" button wasn't there next to the chapter name.

Please update soon, or else I'm going to drive myself crazy checking every 2 minutes to see if you've updated! No pressure though.

Heh, I love Alternate-verse. I mean, Persona 3 is pretty cool, y'know, wake up-go to school-save the world, but after the ending, you really think they deserve this normal life. Too bad this is just a dream manifested by Minato...or IS IT?

Also, MinatoxYukari FTW.(Bonus points for the childhood friends theme as well...actually, even MORE bonus points for Junpei also ruining the moment like in the original. Lol.)
yukari arisato chapter 17 . 1/24/2010
Sorry I didn't review before T_TReally I'm sorry

Anyway, I like all the chapters, and the way you put together both worlds it's so amazing

I hope YOu update soon

Thanks!

P. if my english isn't so good XD
Echo the Ethereal Swordmaster chapter 17 . 12/25/2009
sorry for the late review.

I'm glad you updated it.

Yeah, I know how Theodore felt. Being the youngest is tough.(since I'm the youngest, and is so tiring to carrying shopping bags and walking around in the mall for like hours. Ugh . . .)

Oh . . . I hate sunburn . . .

I still can't wait for the next chapter.

Again, I hope the female protagonist appear soon. so she and her "certain someone" can meet and . . . yeah . . .

Since I'm reviewing at Christmas time. I just want to say, Merry Christmas.

Good work there. And I hope you update soon.
Axel yamamoto chapter 17 . 12/17/2009
Hello delusionment-sama i already read your story and i review now XD anyway your story great and all but there is no aegis its no fun why dont you make aegis a robot that Kirijo group make to experiment human emotion with robot or you just make her a new kid or something well its your story you decide well then ja ne!update soon(sorry if there any wrong spelling)
RyougaZell chapter 17 . 12/16/2009
Hm... I thought we would be getting to see either Aigis or P3P's 'Minako' this chapter. oh well.

The trip felt really short... and how come they have summer vacations on august? or rather... classes... o_O
Veggiemite chapter 17 . 12/16/2009
Great chapter, love the inclusion of Margret, Elizabeth and Theodore. They really seem like a family, a bit of a weird one, but a family nonetheless.