Reviews for Early Morning Embarrassment
Supersentairanger chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Lolz...
LamoyaSmith vs blakeNtori chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
this is the funnist story i have ever read in my life, i laugh till i could not breath.
AndrosAshleylover chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
LOL!

thats was funny

i really thought they were naked :$
Mellie24 chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
I have to say really cute on how that is. You did a great job in keeping them in character. I never thought about the Thunder Rangers changing into their outfits. But good one-shot. Hope you do more.
eggtarted chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
LOL before i started reading i thought they were COMPLETELY naked. nice to have boxers :) nice ONESHOT!
Psycho Tangerine chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
Oh, this was funny. I'm adding it to my c2.
cmar chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
Very cute! Lucky they didn't wait until they were going into battle - I can just imagine what Kapri and Marah would have said.
Peace Faith chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
Good story. I'm not the type to laugh out loud at something, but I did for this.
piicaros chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
SO Funny! Loved it.
pinklen98 chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
haha.

cute

love it :D
JuseaPeterson chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
Oh my gosh. I was laughing throughout that one, it was hard because I still had to be quiet since I'm at work. That was hilarious. I love the whole Hunter and Blake thing with Blake waking him up. And then the entire time still wondering what they were forgetting.

Loved how you described the other rangers and what they were doing-or lack of. And then they pulled off their civies and had forgotten their ninja garb. Oh my gosh. Okay I keep on laughing. Hunter-motocross boxers and Blake-surfing boxers (loved the comment from Tori).

That was so good, I really love it. And you had Blake/Tori. Amazing job.
DragonChild85 chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
That was absolutely excellent! Great job on a great story!
anyabar1987 chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
tehehe that was cute. you gotta love early mornings and forgetting things.

i slept in one morning and was late for my eight o'clock shift so I ran to work with out my glasses i had a bunch of three year olds asking me why I was squinting at their favorite book. (luckily I walk)
GinaStar chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
lol...you should have seen me trying to keep from laughing too loud at work! As it was, I laughed so hard, I cried!
pinkrangerpower chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
Haha very funny, I love it.