Reviews for Something You Want To Tell Me?
Daughter.of.Despair chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
This is great, I absolutely loved it especially the ending XD
Madness and Rhubarb chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
A friend told me about this fanfic, and it was the first slash I read - You gave me such a good impression of it so I'm now..well addicted -.-

Thankyou!
LovelySnakes chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
nice
awn chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
Dear Romantic Idiot,

Yes - Remus is definitely Out of Character. I cannot imagine Remus doing this to Sirius while in detention. But, a dominant Remus is quite interesting and very rare. As you say, he probably wouldn't do this.

I think it was really nice, but probably not the best story I have read. You do have some some spelling and grammar errors, but seeing that English is my second language, I do not think I am really the right person to point them out for you. Perhaps you could consider getting a beta reader. I wish not to offend you, but a correct language always gives a good impression to the reader.

I think you describe everything very well, and it gives a good insight in how a dominant Remus would be. I don't think a canon Remus would disturb Sirius' (or James') detentions in one single way - but then again, canon Remus would most likely not be dominant. This clearly was AU, but a good AU indeed. The difference between a good AU and a bad AU is that a good AU is done by mistake and is barely not an AU (as with my story, since I have Lily as a 6th year) or if it is made to explore how things would be if canon was different. If you had made McGonagall a thirty-something Slytherin that let her students play truant on her lessons, that would be real AU/OoC. I hope you see my point.

Oh, and by the way, her name is McGonagall. Not McGonOgall.

Now, on to serious business. There is an author that has translated your story into Swedish. I saw she had asked for permission in a review. I have not read the Swedish version though, so I can't say if she did a good work. I just wanted to make sure you were really OK with it. I don't suspect her of anything, but I do have experience with someone who did translate someone else's fanfic to Swedish and claimed it was his own. When I found out this was a lie, I had to fight in order to get him acknowledge he was a fraud. (He hadn't asked for permission either.) But, this author HAS credited you. I just wanted to make sure she were really allowed to translate your story.

Your story was really nice, and definitely worth a read. If it wasn't for the fact it was 1 AM, I would read another story right now.

Yours sincerely,

awn
OoverO chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
i love this!

you should be so proud of yourself!

this is my favorite Remus/Sirius one shot ever!

i love that last line sirius says!
Angel Of Noctem chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
HAHAHA! OMG this was brilliant! Loved it so much! ;D
scorsby chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
this is so brillant. I remember reading it a while ago and I didnt review (sorry :S I was new then, forgive me?) so I am now!

I just love how poor sirius had to keep reading and how... naughty moony was!.

This was very well paced and funny and I really really love itt.

Great!

Zellahxx

(I seem to be making quite good progress between your little collection, dont i?)
Harleygrey chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
I like the more dominant Remus, very mischevious!
Lejaa chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
i read this the first time a few months ago, but i still come back and read this from time to time because its so good :D and you should definitely not be ashamed for this very hot fic ;)
kopljar chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
Ah, one of the best fics ever
Person Of A Strange Origin chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
That was frichan awesome! I loved this so much. I recently read this before but I couldn't find it again. But as you can tell I found it and I AM SO HAPPY THAT I DID! I had wanted to find this again to not only re-read it but add it to my favorite author, favorite story lists. Man. Once again I loved this. Please continue writing, these are fantastic!

Person Of A Strange Origin
xAnonx chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
Absolutely amazing, really:) Good job!
Accio Harry Potter chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
that was so amazing! You are one of my fave remus/sirius writers, this was so hott and totally original. Really brilliant job. [
DDwelling chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
:-D
oblivion's pen chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
LOL.

YOU ARE A GENIUS. This is so original and spunky. :D I love this.
106 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »