Reviews for Something You Want To Tell Me?
Person Of A Strange Origin chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
That was frichan awesome! I loved this so much. I recently read this before but I couldn't find it again. But as you can tell I found it and I AM SO HAPPY THAT I DID! I had wanted to find this again to not only re-read it but add it to my favorite author, favorite story lists. Man. Once again I loved this. Please continue writing, these are fantastic!

Person Of A Strange Origin
xAnonx chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
Absolutely amazing, really:) Good job!
Accio Harry Potter chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
that was so amazing! You are one of my fave remus/sirius writers, this was so hott and totally original. Really brilliant job. [
DDwelling chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
:-D
oblivion's pen chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
LOL.

YOU ARE A GENIUS. This is so original and spunky. :D I love this.
Kyo's Favorite Kitty chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
SO bloody good i can't stand it
Gnarly Sensations chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
oh god. that was hot :P
YeahYouWannaKnowMyName chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
I LOVE Dominant Remus! He's SO Kinky! I DO Believe You Have A New Fan.
DeadAngel chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
I personally think that you should feel proud that was fabulous! Best smut story I've ever read!
omfgwtflmao chapter 1 . 5/13/2008

hehehe.

Love.

x
remuslives23 chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
I loved your final line, 'Is there anything you want to tell me Moony?' Very funny. Sorry about the inundation of reviews but once I find a good thing, I obsessively read until I've got nothing left. Consider it a compliment rather than stalking :-)
Envious Lacerations chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Now that would be intersting, lol. very funny!:)
Shatter Brained chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
This whole story was fantastic on numerous levels. I copied the entire section of notes that you came up with, printed them off, and gave a lecture to my acting teacher about the difficulties of transfiguring vegetables into animals. Of course, he didn't understand. But it was still lovely. (: Also, I love the way that you portrayed Remus in this story. I always find myself leaning toward a submissive character, with him, but sometimes it's even better to let him get up to whatever he wants. You are, again, an amazing writer. :D
reeby10 chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
That was great! Loved it! Awesome job! :D
yukiisahottie chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
ah... so very hott loved it wow *gazes in wonder*
111 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »