Reviews for Naruto The Chaos Knight
FallenAngel231312 chapter 9 . 3/9
HAHAHAHAHAHA! OMFG! Priceless! Just wow. I commend you.
ANON chapter 9 . 12/9/2014
Nightlance44 chapter 9 . 9/12/2014
extremly funny
Naruto the Hedgehog 99 chapter 9 . 6/29/2013
I personally think this story is hilarius and hope you update soon.
jker232 chapter 9 . 3/22/2012
Craine? Hello? Please update! Bah, who am i kidding, alas, fanfiction has lost another great author...
21Orphans chapter 3 . 12/15/2011
get him to stop his crush on that useless ugly banshee bitch already or at least make him beat her up more
Guest chapter 9 . 10/24/2011
I swear to God, after a stunt like THAT, you BETTER write another chapter! That was freaking AWESOME!
aar60493 chapter 9 . 7/10/2011
, ! awesome
Awesomeness Incarnate chapter 9 . 5/31/2011
Eris is the Greek Goddess of Discord (aka CHAOS!) Will she be appearing in one of the scenes in which the gods fight over who's cheating at poker?
Awesomeness Incarnate chapter 7 . 5/31/2011
This is Fan-TAS-tic! I love the... everything. Just every single random aspect. Did Naruto and Sasuke become mentally liked when Naruto took a bite of one of the rice balls and then Sasuke ate it? Shikamaru was 'corrupted' when Naruto bit him, so it makes sense... is that right?

In any case, I humbly beg that you consider turning your attention to a new chapter...?
avatoa chapter 9 . 4/9/2011
Tazuna is from a place called Nami no Kuni, or Wave Country. He is not from Mizu no Kuni, or Water Country.
avatoa chapter 6 . 4/8/2011
Where does the nickname "Uchibus" come from?
Gokan11 chapter 7 . 11/28/2010
I think the anwser is because they are , unlocked some new powers or C. The chaos god gave them the power of telepathy to each other.
Gokan11 chapter 4 . 11/28/2010
May I ask you something, oh great and powerful chaos knight? Will Sakura still get with Naruto in the harem? Please say yes...
Nick terakidan chapter 4 . 10/3/2010
ya are crazy...i like that